-dms and real life

between baileyholland and katiemcn

katiemcn:

BAILEY

TELL ME ABOUT THE PREMIERE

IS CHRIS EVANS AS HOT IN PERSON

baileyholland:

KATIE

I CAN'T TALK WE'RE ABOUT TO SEE THE MOVIE

katiemcn:

can you tell rdj to slide into my dms

baileyholland:

EW no

katiemcn:

pleeeeeeeeeeeease

baileyholland:

katiemcn:

JEALOUSY !

baileyholland:

;)

♛♛♛

bailey was seated in between chris and tom, surround by the rest of the avengers cast in the large theatre. tom was excitedly chatting with his friends, leaving bailey sitting in shy silence. she felt chris' hand brush against her thigh, causing her cheeks to flush bright red as he quickly gave an apology.

she could feel chris eyeing her in her peripheral, and she was completely unknown to where her next jab of courage came from. "so are you just going to watch me from afar or are you going to talk to me?" bailey questioned, raising her eyebrow as chris laughed. "alright alright you got me."

"so tell me, how is it being one of the world's most loved superheroes?" bailey jokingly asked, kicking back in her chair. "well if i'm honest, quite taxing. it's hard being wanted." chris sarcastically responded, causing bailey to roll her eyes as she snorted.

"humble, i see?" "humble is my middle name."

"actually," bailey started, "it's robert." she quickly slapped her hand over her mouth as chris looked at her, amused. "just, kidding! lucky guess?" bailey tried to save herself but, drowned.

chris shook his head, a small smile taunting his lips, and right as he was about to say something, the theatre began to dim, indicating the movie was about to start. he rather shot the girl a wink, causing her stomach to flip.

chris evans could singlehandedly end cancer with that wink.

bailey was so engrossed in the movie, she didn't feel her body drift closer to chris', of course, until their knees were touching. she willed her eyes to look down at the contact, her heart rate speeding up.

the girl gave herself a pep talk, it was fine, he was just a guy, nothing more, nothing less. except it was all of the more. it was the most, and she didn't quite realise it. she willed herself to get back into the movie as her brother lept across the screen fighting crime.

it was when she felt chris' hand take hers that she began to feel her heart race again. what was she supposed to do? hold it back? scream? jump for joy?

she told her irrational thoughts to be gone and took an inaudible deep breath before she gently squeezed his hand back, fully interlacing their fingers. she swore she spotted a small smile form on his lips out of the corner of her eye.

she willed herself to smile, because she was holding chris evans' damn hand, and that required balls she never knew she had.

♛♛♛