-texts and real life

between kt and banana

kt:

coffee after lab?

banana:

do you even have to ask?

kt:

i thought it was about time for a vanilla latte pick me up

banana:

in that case i'll need 10 !

kt:

you got it, supergirl

♛♛♛

between crust and spidergirl

crust:

baileyyyyyy

i miss youuuuuuuu

spidergirl:

i miss you too tom

crust:

are you okay?

i'd normally expect a roast in response

spidergirl:

yeah i'm good

finals week is coming up and profs are loading homework up on me

crust:

if you ever need spiderman to the rescue, you know who to call

spidergirl:

thank you crust

one more month until you gotta deal with me all the time

crust:

i wouldn't want it any other way

♛♛♛

bailey's only class of the day finished up in no time. the girl packed all of her supplies back in her bag and walked out of the large room, seeing katie waiting directly outside.

the two girls smiled and made their way off campus, going to their familiar favourite coffee shop- spyhouse. they ordered their usuals and took up their favourite spot in the shop; the window sill seat.

the girls chatted aimlessly until katie of course brought up the topic that bailey hoped she wouldn't- instagram.

"are you sure bringing your instagram back on public was a good idea?" katie questioned, to which bailey instantly nodded. "yeah, it's no big thing, the comments don't really bother me. they're just kids hiding behind screens, right?" bailey responded.

katie nodded, taking a sip of her coffee. "plus everything they're saying is wrong, you know that right?" katie spoke, causing bailey to shrug a little bit. "you're perfect just the way you are." katie finished.

"thanks, mom." bailey responded, the two laughing. "thank you for always being there for me." bailey said again, causing katie to smile. "that's what best friends are for."

"speaking of, tell your best friend, did anything happen with chris at the premiere!?" katie exclaimed. bailey rolled her eyes. her friend had bugged her for the better chunk of the week, demanding to know if anything had happened between her best friend and captain america.

"fine, yes something happened. i guess?" bailey trailed off, katie nodded expectantly.

"alright, well, first of all we hugged." katie squealed. "but so did scarlett and i. and seb and i. and robert and i." katie squinted her eyes at me. "yeah but, seb and robert could be your dad. this is important." she responded.

bailey rolled her eyes and laughed, hesitating before she continued. "we also held hands." katie had almost dropped her drink, her mouth hanging open. "careful, you'll catch flies." bailey teased, causing katie to glare.

"you guys are getting married. it's official." katie said in a matter of fact tone, finishing her coffee. "yeah, right." bailey retorted, finishing hers as well. the two stood and returned their cups to the counter, exiting the shop.

"when can i see tom again?" katie asked. "sounds like someone's the mary jane to parker." bailey retorted, causing katie's face to turn bright red. "oh my god, you like tom!" bailey exclaimed.

when katie remained quiet, bailey giggled. "good thing i approve." to which katie rolled her eyes.

"how about we just talk about what we're doing this weekend." katie sighed, causing bailey to giggle one last time and eventually agree. the two girls continued the walk to their dorm, feeling happier than ever.

♛♛♛

we have a surprise next 'chapter'!