-real life and photo

a few days had passed since tom's date and the more than epic hangout that occurred at the sebastian stan residence.

bailey had since observed tom and katie talking day and night, whether by text, phone call, or in person. nora had been dropping lowkey hints about being interested in sebastian, and chris had told her the motive was reciprocated on his end by seb himself.

needless to say, there was an endless flow of dating in and around bailey's life. she had been basking in her millennial lifestyle and embarking on a journey of making avocado toast when she heard a knock on her door.

the confusedly set her knife down on the counter, slowly going over to the door. tom was home and chris wasn't with her, rendering the girl suspicious as she peaked through the hole in the door. she giggled to herself upon realizing who stood on the other side of the door.

she unlocked it and opened, revealing her boyfriend standing just outside. the two stood in silence for a few seconds.

"what, are you a vampire?" bailey teased chris, causing him to laugh and roll his eyes as he came in, bailey closing and locking the door behind him.

"as much as i love having you here, why are you here with no announcement?" bailey questioned chris as she wrapped her arms around his neck. chris brought his hands to her waist as he shrugged, "what, i'm not allowed to see my girl as i please?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

bailey giggled and shook her head, bringing their lips together and captivating chris in a kiss.

before anything grew heated, bailey pulled back causing chris to groan in response. "what! my avocado toast needs attention too babe!" bailey exclaimed, causing chris to laugh as she took off to the kitchen to finish her small brunch to tie her over until dinner.

"well, i did in fact have a purpose behind my visit." chris spoke, sitting at the island bar in the kitchen. "yeah? what's that?" bailey responded, throwing her dirty dishes in the sink before sitting beside him and consuming her toast.

"well, there's a big premiere in LA that all of us are pretty much to be required at as well as a press day." chris spoke, bailey felt as though she knew where this was going.

"how long will we be apart for? tom too i suppose?" bailey spoke, trying to cover up the sadness that coupled in her throat. "yeah tom's going as well, and by the looks of it," chris started, peaking at the watch on his wrist, "'bout 10 hours?" he finished, colouring bailey confused.

"we leave at 5 am tomorrow, so you better start packing your bags." chris nodded, causing bailey to scream and pull chris into a tight hug. "oh my god i'm really going with?" bailey asked in disbelief.

"of course, i couldn't just leave my supergirl at home."

♛♛♛