-real life and photo

the weekend flashed before bailey's eyes in no time, and before she knew it, tom was driving her back to her dorm before her first classes of the week. the girl quietly stared out the window as tom had pulled onto campus.

she spotted groups of friends studying together and playing games in the grass, appearing ever-so carefree- they had to be freshmen.

tom pulled to a stop in front of her dorm and shut his car off, the two getting out. bailey had grabbed her bag and followed tom up to the door. they made their way up to her dorm, entering to see nora and katie sitting on the couch in front of the tv.

"oh! hey nora, didn't expect to see you here. hi katie bae." bailey greeted, setting her bag down. "tom, this is nora. she's a biochem major and she's in my chem lab and lecture." bailey introduced the two. bailey invited nora to her room and left tom and katie talking.

"he seems nice." nora commented. "he can be." bailey teased, causing the two to laugh. "katie kinda is crushing on him so i'm getting them alone as much as i can." bailey continued, causing nora to nod, "i figured, i was gonna guess." she said as bailey finished putting her clothes away.

the two came back out right as tom was about to leave. bailey hugged her brother and whispered some 'i love you's' before tom took off, leaving the girls in the dorm to themselves. the trio gathered on the couch around the tv and resumed the episode of parks and rec that nora and katie had started, talking aimlessly.

♛♛♛

baileyholland:

baileyholland:

finals kicking my ass? more like i'm kicking finals' ass.

#sleepdeprivationgainz

liked by katiemcn, noradon, chrisevans, and 7,897 others | 500 comments

katiemcn: i absolutely adore this selfie of you

noradon: ^^^^!!! your skin looks so amazing babe

username1: chem has no idea what's coming for it

username2: ^ true, chem squad for the win

tomholland2013: you already know

username3: good luck bailey!!!

username4: ^ you'll do great!!!!!!

chrisevans: holy shit

chrisevans: perfection

username5: VFUHSLNFKJHB

username6: HE DOUBLE COMMENTED

robertdowneyjr: ah young love

baileyholland: @robertdowneyjr wouldn't you know, old man

♛♛♛

noradon:

noradon:

chemistry and literature with the littest.

[tagged: baileyholland]

liked by baileyholland, katiemcn, and 455 others | 23 comments

baileyholland: we are 100% getting 100% on our finals #8moredays

katiemcn: ^ we got this girls

username1: okay but my actual favourite trio

username2: best coffeeshop ever!!!

username3: g tech doesn't know what storm is abt to strike

♛♛♛