- texts and real life

the holy trinity groupchat

banana:

hey guys, i have something really important that's been 

affecting me and i need to tell you both

kt:

yeah of course! what's up girl?

noRa:

^ you can always come to us

banana:

the thing is, this is something i need to tell you guys in person

like, we need to plan a squad together

noRa:

say no more!

can we do it next week?

kt:

^ works for me! this week is super busy

banana:

same for me!! and okay, i'll see my favourite girls next week

kt:

ily

noRa:

snaps to that

♛♛♛

bailey let out a distressed sigh as chris comfortingly rubbed her back, causing her to lean back into his chest and close her eyes.

she got cold so easily these days and chris always kept her warm.

he pressed a kiss to her head, causing a small smile to tug at her lips. "i need to tell tom, don't i?" bailey muttered, to which chris nodded. bailey already knew the answer.

"will you come with?" she whispered, looking up to chris. "of course." he responded, pecking her lips. the two stood up and left the kitchen to go into the living room where tom was sat watching a movie.

"hey tom, can i talk to you about something?" bailey asked her brother, causing him to pause the movie and sit back. "always." tom kindly spoke, to which bailey was gracious.

she looked nervously back to chris, who wrapped an arm around her waist and nodded to her. bailey let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding.

"i'm just going to up and say it," bailey mumbled, "i'm anorexic, tom." bailey spoke, her voice wavering. bailey instantly saw tom's heart break in his eyes, his mouth dropped open.

"i-i'm sorry." bailey stuttered.

"no, you don't get to be sorry. i'm so sorry i didn't look out for you enough." tom whispered, standing up and pulling his sister into a tight loving hug. once he wrapped his arms around her small frame, he realised just how small she had gotten.

tom had spent so long denying anything was wrong that he never noticed his sister deteriorating in front of his eyes.

"i promise i'll get better, i promise." bailey whispered.

but would that be enough?

 ♛♛♛