-real life and photo

"oh my god tom, this is so awesome you never told me!" bailey exclaimed excitedly to her older brother as he rushed anxiously around his room. "well, i wasn't about to tell my little sister that i'm about to go on a date with her best friend, i'd like to keep my balls thank you." he panted, pulling on a pair of shoes.

"they can remain intact, but if you fuck up- it's over." bailey pointed out in a terse tone. "gotcha, captain bailey." tom sarcastically replied, causing the girl to roll her eyes and leave his room upon hearing a knock on the door- which she assumed was katie.

bailey opened the door, exposing her friend whom stood dressed in a knit white tank top, black high waisted mom jeans, brown platformed flats, and adorned with a nude pink purse and various jewelry.

"oh my god you look so good!" bailey squealed, moving to the side so she could let her friend in. chris greeted her from the couch where the two were watching tv, laughing at tom freaking out about the date he was about to embark on.

bailey's brother nervously strolled out of his room clad in a white button up tucked into navy chinos topped with a black belt and shoes, and froze in his steps at the sight of katie- completely speechless.

"y-you look gorgeous." tom whispered, causing katie's cheeks to burn bright red while chris and bailey shared a knowing look. "have fun on your night out love birds, play nice." bailey teased, causing the two to roll their eyes before bidding their farewells and exiting the apartment.

"my brother AND my friend are so grown up!" bailey dramatically exclaimed, falling onto the couch beside chris so her head landed in his lap. he began to play with her silky brown hair while they continued to watch whatever random show was playing, making bailey begin to drift off.

"bailey?" chris' voice snapped the girl back to awake-land. "hmm?" she tiredly answered, looking up to her boyfriend's face. "seb invited us over to his place, wanna go?" he asked, brushing some of the hair out of her face.

the girl sat up and yawned, stretching her arms out, "yeah sure, i just gotta change." she spoke, chris nodding in understanding. "he said you could bring a friend too if you so desired." chris added on, responding to sebastian's text.

bailey giggled as her friend nora instantly popped into her head. "okay! i think i'll invite nora." she responded, standing up- but not before kissing his cheek as she walked off and changed into her outfit for the night.

" she responded, standing up- but not before kissing his cheek as she walked off and changed into her outfit for the night