♡Everybody hates me♡

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Matt x Hated!Reader ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Warning(s);None-Besides the fact that you're hated in this story, you'll see what I mean.
<=-~-={}=-~->
No matter what he did. Everyone seemed to hate (Y/N). He would go to the store and get stares and called names. He can't even go home without his parents playing with his feelings, "You're not hated! We love you!~" Then the next thing you know, "We didn't love you. You're just a useless piece of shit." He couldn't take it and ran away. Now he lives with four guys-whom are his friends.-named Edd, Tord, Tom and, "MATT! PUT MY DRINK DOWN!!" (Y/N) Flinched when he heard Tom yell, "What happened now??" He said and looked around to see where the two males were.

He walked upstairs to see Matt carrying one-no. .ten?! Bottles of Tom's Smirnoff?? (Y/N) was so shit face confused, "The fuck is happening???" Tom finally gave up, "Matt's taking away my Smirnoff because I lost a bet to him. ." Tom crossed his arms and gave a glare to Matt, "Well! It's for the best!" Tom then groaned loudly, "YOU SOUND LIKE EDDDDD!!"

Then, the tall cola boy himself, Edd came out of his room, "You called?" Tom shook his head 'no'. (Y/N) just chuckled and went backstairs and sitting on the couch, "So. .Has anyone seen Tord??" Edd asked. (Y/N) shook his head 'no', "I mean. . .its Tord? Where else could he be, fucking a body pill-Actually wait never mind." Tom then made a fake gag noise making (Y/N) giggle a little, "You're such an idiot dude. ." Tom sticked out his tongue, "Whatever I'm going to my room." (Y/N) just smiled softly and looked at the TV before he got distracted when Matt sat down next to him, "Hey (Y/N)! What cha doing?" He said in a childish way making (Y/N) blush, "I mean. .nothing besides talking to my favorite person in the world." Matt did a small gasp, "I'M YOUR FAVORITE PERSONNN??!!" (Y/N) then blushed, "Shit. .I said that out loud didn't I??" Matt nodded happily and Edd just smirked, "I'll just be in my room.~"

(Y/N) glared at him then sighed looking over at Matt who had stars in his eyes, "Umm. . .Look, I know we've been living together for ten years now, and I know you like yourself-a lot in a matter of fact-but I. ." (Y/N) looked at Matt before sighing sadly and looked away, "I-I love you. .it's okay if-" (Y/N) got interrupted by a soft, warm kiss on the lips making him open his eyes widely. He then closed then kissing back.

Matt then pulled back and had stars in his eyes, "I-I love you too. .(Y/N)!" (Y/N) blushed and looked away chuckling softly, "No, no impossible. .I'm hated by all. ." (Y/N) began to cry a little, "You'll probably hay-hate me too. ." Matt gave him another kiss and then gave him a hug, "(Y/N) don't say that. .I love you. Even more then myself." He looked at him smiling softly making (Y/N) blush and break down crying happy tears, "OH MATTT!!!" He gave him a hug which ended up (Y/n) being on top of Matt sobbing into his chest, "There, there my darling. .~ I'll love you forever and ever. ." (Y/N) then sniffles and looked up at Matt, "I've never been more happier in my luh-life! I never felt luh-love like this before. ." Matt smiled and gave him another kiss cuddling him, "Well, just know this love will never fade.~" (Y/N) blushed and smiled closing his eyes, "Yeah. .I love you Matt.~"

Matt pat (Y/N)'s hair before giving him another kiss, "I love you too (Y/N). . .~"

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
H hH-
I fucking cried when writing this wtf

Anyway-
WE👏NEED👏MORE👏MATT X READER STORIES

ITS JUST TOM AND TORD >:00

WhErEs mY BoyO?!?!!??

Anyway yeah, request please and stuff like that

By E e
-AiyAnA
🌚🌿🌻🌱🌝
<=-~-={}=-~->