♡Closer~♡

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[]; Requested by alex-bean ;[]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Jon x Male!Reader ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Warning(s); Contains sex, omega, beta and alpha universe scenario and bad name calling I guess?? If unpleased with these topics, please skip this chapter/Story. Thank you, Enjoy!
<=-~-={}=-~->
(Y/N) was currently going through a tough time. .he just got his head this month so it was fucking bad! I mean, everywhere in his body hurt and he couldn't even, like, your body is basically on fire and you have to suffer through bad cramps. (Y/N) called his boss telling her he couldn't go to work because of the 'special situation'. She understood because her girlfriend was going through the same so it was a relief.

(Y/N)'s boss was quite a nice alpha, always helping others and would drive them home if they started their heat randomly at work. Anyway, (Y/N) was cleaning around the house-not that it was clean before-so maybe he couldn't think about it and it would go away. Sadly, no. Just made matters worse. . .

Now he was in his room-that he shares with his lover-waiting for his alpha to come back home and help him, and speak of the devil, he was already here! The front door opened and then closed making (Y/N) jump I excitement then whimper feeling another cramp, "(Y/N)! I'm home! You know where that strange sent is coming fro-" He then stopped when he opened the door to his shared bedroom with (Y/N). Now, for curious people, (Y/N)'s lover is Jon. A really kind gentleman in a matter of fact.~ Any who, Jon then closed and locked the door going over to the bed where (Y/N) was. (Y/N) panted heavily as he wiggles his ass in the air, "Please. .~ I nee-mmm!~ I need you!~" Jon blushed then smirked at him going on top of (Y/N), "Ohh?~ So you're in your heat huh?~" (Y/N) bit his lip nodding slowly. Jon placed a small kiss on his lips, "I'll help you then.~ Only because I love you and because it must be a pain.~" (Y/N) then began to whimper as Jon got off the bed taking off his clothing then moving onto (Y/N).

The two were now naked, with the cold yet hot breeze hitting their skin softly. Jon was already positioned at (Y/N)'s entrance smirking, "You ready?~" (Y/N) nodded frequently wanting for him to already go. He then released a chuckled before entering the omega roughly pushing him more into the bed, "GAHHH!~ AH-ALPHA MORE!!~" Jon then pulled out and went back in thrusting in and out making (Y/N) moan and howl in delight, "YES~, YES!~ GAHH!!~ OH FUCK YES!!~" (Y/N) threw his head back drool coming out from the corner of his mouth and tears of pleasure going down his red, flushed cheeks, "Does my-nngh~ Little omega like this?~" He then began to give (Y/N) a hand job squeezing his cock lightly, "AAAHH!!~ YES ALPHA YES!!~" (Y/N) moaned out in Pleasure as he wrapped his legs around Jon. He then gave a couple more thrusts and (Y/N) already came, "FASTER PLEASE!!!~ LET ME CUH-CUM MORE!!~"

Jon then did five more thrusts and (Y/N) came again. Then he did four more before he knotted inside of (Y/N) groaning in Pleasure, "Hah~. . .hah~" (Y/N) panted in Pleasure as he wiped away his tears from Pleasure. Jon gave him a small kiss before laying down and keeping (Y/N) close, "I love you (Y/N).~" He giggles slightly and snuggled closer to Jon, "I love you too my alpha.~"

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
MMmmMM-

I'm just sipping my fucking water and spit it out when my cat jumped on my stomach :,>

Little cute piece of shit :>>>

D a mn-

Anyway, the next is gonna be a poly one

So Tom x Reader x Tord
Because I see lots of people like them Y E SsS?!
( ÔvŌ)👌

Oki dok, By E e
-AiyAnA
<=-~-={}=-~-=>