♡ Devil Town ♡

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Edd x Demon!Male!Reader ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Requested by @RainShifter ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Warning(s);You're a demon boi uWu and u h-Yeah? Don't know if the person wanted nsfw or not so I'll leave it up to them. If unpleased with these topics, please skip this chapter/Story. Thank you, Enjoy!
<=-~-={}=-~-=>

The blood red moon shined down onto the small town as the wind howled and animals barked through out the night. Nothing was really up, only animals for some reason? Some say that when there's a blood moon demons come out, but alas the four roommates could care less, well they're all in for a surprise tonight.~

The green hooded male laid in bed and groaned not being able to sleep with his cat, Ringo, meowing non-stop.

"Edd, make Ringo shut up please!"
"I know, Tom!"

Edd got up and picked up Ringo taking her to his bed laying her down and she was hidden away from the moonlight to which made the cat go limp and fall asleep. Edd felt a huge wave of uneasiness run up his spin before he shook his head and looked outside his window.

"Hm, odd?"
"Hey, Edd, I suggest not to open the window."

The male flinched and sighed softly realizing it was just his other roommate, Tord.

"Alright, also what are you doing up so late?"
"Could ask you the same."
"Shut your trap, young sir!"
"Alright, mom."

Edd growled and Tord just smirked before walking away.

"Night."
"Night."

Edd sighed before he had an odd feeling as if someone was watching him. He looked out but nothing was there or no one in a matter of fact? The male tilted his head and got confused soon forgetting about what Tord had said and slowly opened the door looking out.

(Y/N) has been watching Edd and growled when Tord was near him. The two had made small eye contact and he growled before Tord had left he got a bit closer to Edd's window looking in and sighed softly enjoying looking at the cola loving male.

"Such a cutie.~"

(Y/N) soon began to sing a small tune hoping that'd work, and damn, it McFucking did apparently so he flew straight into Edd's room tackling him and covering his mouth shushing him with his finger over his mouth. (Y/N) giggled and snapped his fingers making the window and door close and lock, for safe measures, before looking at Edd with dreamy eyes. Edd on the other hand was semi-terrified, like who is this handsome devil dammit?!

"Who the hell are you, you handsome devil?"
"Aww, Thanks Edd~"

Edd blushed and quickly apologized but alas that came to the dumps as (Y/N) shushed him and giggled before quickly kissing the other. Edd's eyes widen but soon melted into the kiss as they pulled away after a minute or two and (Y/N) was a blushing mess as his lips quivered, "Y-Y-You kissed back?!" Edd nodded and the other smiled and sighed holding his shoulder.

"Will you. . .be my mate?"
"I. . .We'll see, let's see how things go and we'll see."
"Works for me!~"

The two laughed before falling asleep holding each other in their arms.

~

Nine months passed and the two were already a couple, a lovely one. (Y/N) truly loved Edd and never wanted to leave him at all, hell they were labeled as a "perfect couple" even though there's no such thing as perfect but okay.

The two were laying in bed as (Y/N) cuddled Edd and purred loudly, his tail flickering around as his wings tucked in and sometimes out letting some black feathers fall out. Edd smiled softly and pet the others hair kissing them once more, "Goodnight love, get some rest, tomorrows a big day." The male whined before he nodded and kissed Edd back smiling sleepily.

"Okay, Eddie, I love you, goodnight.~"

"I love you too, My sweet demon.~"

The two then fell asleep peacefully tonight.

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
666 words
Fuck outta here >:(

Anyway hopefully you enjoyed it oof :0

I'm gonna go s l e e p
Go follow this person btw
FauxBlue
K night oof
-AiyAnA/Furby🍋
Yes I'm still the Lemon Queen

Fuck off >:((
<=-~-={}=-~-=>