♡Not to be Political or anything, but wtf is oatmeal?♡

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Demon!Tom x Demon!Tord x Timid!Female!Reader ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Requested by a friend of mine mmmmm ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Warning(s);Rough sex, Bbbbb-
B o n d a g e ? Soft bondage. Uh uh-some bdsm shit, knife play, blood play-ya'know that type of shit. If unpleased with these topics, please skip this chapter/Story. Thank you, Enjoy!
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
OKAY OKAY-
SO BEFORE YOU READ LEMME JUST SAY ONE THING

YOUR CLOWN IS FUCKING BACK

YES
I AM BACK
I AM BACK TO WRITING BC ONE IM HORNY ON MAIN AND TWO I NEED TO WRITE AT LEAST SOMETHING

OKAY NOW YOU MAY READ
ily guys btw yall amaizng 🥺💕💕
<=-~-={}=-~-=>

October, spooky time as other people-those who have given up in life I suppose-would say. It was the 1st, of course, and everyone was going absolutely feral. Yes, we are all feral here.

Eh hem.

Now let's focus on a specific person, (Y/N)! One of the most timid girls in the neighborhood. A 10th grader, who is 16 and just, timid as hell. Touch her, she jumps, speak to her, she jump; hell even looking at her she jumps. Most kids made fun of her, yes including 12th graders and even kids in 6th grade, sad right? Yeah.

(Y/N) was currently laying in bed as her (short/long/medium) hair was spread across her (f/c) pillow. She was hugging a (whatever stuffed animal idfk man it's you not me) that she got from her father. Sadly he passed, so she lives with her aunt, why not mom? Because damn whore decided to sleep with other men every night so she'd never take care of (Y/N). A clock began to beep causing the female to whine out and reach her hand out, stopping the clock. As it stopped she slowly opened her eyes before flipping onto her back. She stared at the ceiling and sighed, "Another day of school, and another day of hell...why am I such a loser."

"Heeeey! What did I say about using that word miss.(Y/N)!"

"Ah, Auntie Marie! Good morning!"

"Don't avoid my question, young lady!"

"Heh, heh!" (Y/N) giggles out before getting up and hugging her aunt. She loved her aunt, she'd always let her do whatever and just explore. She was also the "Don't listen to others!" And "Drop negative people out of your life!". Yeah, she was great. The two embraced each other before the taller one placed a gentle kiss on the little girls head, "Auntie Marie! I'm not a little kid anymore!" She pouted and crossed her arms. The aunt just laughed and patted her head, "Mhm, of course, my big girl."

The two smiled at each other before Auntie Marie Pat (Y/N) back, "Alright, get ready for school now, we can't be late again, can we?" (Y/N) shook her head and began to get ready, Auntie Marie leaving and closing the door. (Y/N) looked at her closet deciding what to wear and picked something. A black skirt covering her knees, black stockings, a plain white shirt, a white hoodie with a small moon on it, and last but not least her boots, whichever ones they even were.

"There. Oh wait!" She reached over and tied a jacket around her waist, "Okay perfect!" She was always uneasy about her showing her back area even though no one really cared, but she sure did. (Y/N) grabbed her backpack and soon left, eating breakfast of course, then taking off to school.