♡*Insert good title*♡

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Vampire!Matt x Male!Reader ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Warning(s);You're getting your blood sucked bitch and that's all. If unpleased with this topic, please skip this chapter/Story. Thank you, Enjoy!
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Fuck.

It was October, that spoopy time, but a bad time for the five roommates.

A narcissistic ginger, named Matt, in the House turns into a vampire by this time and nobody likes that at all. The others usually had to hand garlic by their bedroom doors, but one forgot to and his name was (Y/N). He wasn't one to have such a good memory at times and forgot to check his calendar so, fuck? Yeah, fuck.

(Y/N) laid in bed as his door was unlocked and opened slightly. He breathed softly cuddling a pillow murmuring some things under his breath. He moved around a little before finding a good position and slept soundly.

Matt had already entered his bedroom and was feeling quite. . .hungry for some blood.~ The ginger closed the bedroom door and went over to (Y/N) staring at his sleeping body before making a low growl. Matt let his cold, pale hands roam around (Y/N)'s body as he examined their pjs. He was only wearing some boxers with a (F/C=Favorite color) hoodie. He flinched a little making Matt flinch as well. He groaned before waking up slowly, "H-Hello. . ?" (Y/N) looked around before seeing two red, glowing eyes, "M-Matt?" He moved away from the figure only to squeak a little when he blinked one time only to open to being pinned down.

Matt gave him a small "puppy" look asking for some "food", "Please, (Y/N)? You already know I can't bite anyone else and your the only one who has sweet blood!" The male looked away blushing before he moved his neck, "B-Be gentle. . .and don't drink a lot!" He murmured something before his breathing hitched feeling a sharp pain in his neck. (Y/N) let out a small whimper as he held Matt's hands, "F-Fuck. . !" (Y/N) yelped in pain.

After a couple of seconds Matt pulled away smiling happily as (Y/N) panted heavily feeling dizzy, "Jeez, Matt. . ." He whimpered and closed his eyes before blinking once to notice Matt was now cuddling them, "Thank you, (Y/N)~, I love you. . .~" (Y/N) blushed before snickering and hugging himself pushing his body against Matt's, "I love you too, Matt. . ."

Matt made a small purr cuddling him while smiling happily, "I love you!~" (Y/N) chuckled, "Yes, I love you too, Matt now go to bed."

Matt looked and tilted his head, "I'm a vampire right now, remember? Silly, I can't go to bed unless it's morning!" Matt giggled like a child while (Y/N) sighed and pat his head, "Well lemme Sleep I'm tired. . ." Matt nodded and kissed him goodnight as he watched over the male.

<=-~-={}=-~-=>

(Y/N) woke with a groan as he looked over at the bow sleeping ginger smiling happily. He did his normal morning routine before going downstairs. The other three males looked over to say good morning before they all spit out their coffee or food, "What. . ?" (Y/N) asked while grabbing a cup for coffee, "Dude, your neck."

(Y/N) stared at Tom in confusion before Tord gave him his phone. (Y/N) turned in the camera and immediately shoved the phone back to him, "Shut your fucks and just do your thing and act like this never happened, okay?!" They all nodded as Edd began to laugh his ass off getting punched in the arm softly by (Y/N), "Fuck You. . ."

Edd looked over at them before making a pun, "Time, place, and date.~"

"EDD OH MY GOD SHUT!"

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
A h hh-
Matt needs more love >:'p

He's a beautiful boyo uwu
Also I'm making another one about Matt x Male!Reader so yeah watch out for that or some shit

Have a nice day/night fam ;0
By E e

-AiyAnA
<=-~-={}=-~-=>