♡I just wanna hear you scream again~♡

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[]; Requested by alex-bean ;[]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Tord x Male!Reader ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Warning(s);Sex-And that's all. .yeah okay
<=-~-={}=-~->
Today was a somewhat nice day. The sun wasn't out actually, it was just a cloudy, cold day. It was currently October and (Y/N) was just going to see his best friend, Tord.

Ahh, that name.~ How it always sent butterflies into (Y/N)'s stomach and made his legs weak. He had always loved him since they first met, and to be honest it was quite cheesy. They met when he was getting bullied by some kids and, Poof!, Tord came out of nowhere and grabbed him taking him out of the crowd-yes, of course there was a crowd it's a fight, who would miss that?

Any who, (Y/N) was walking towards Tord's house. Tord had said his friends left for some trip so he wanted to see if (Y/N) could spend a night for something 'important'. (Y/N) was quite excited because maybe this could be a chance to confess their love. Yeah, maybe he wouldn't except their love, but (Y/N) didn't wanna carry that weight on his shoulders anymore.

*Knock* *Knock*
Tord has opened the door and smiled softly at (Y/N) making them melt, "Hey Tord!" (Y/N) squeaked making him chuckle, "It must be cold, so come in." He said softly making, once more, (Y/N) melt. He walked in sitting on the red couch placing his backpack down beside his feet, "So. .what was it that you wanted to talk about?" (Y/N) sat back in the couch eyeing the falling leaves outside. Tord sat down next to them making them flinch a little from focusing outside, "Ehhh. .Well, how about we just watch this movie real quick then I'll tell you!" (Y/N) just looked at him with a 'what the fuck dude' face and sighed softly smiling, "Alright then you communist dude who loves anime chicks.~" Tord just elbowed him softly making both of them laugh.

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[]; Small timeskip uwu ;[]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
(Y/N) and Tord we're currently just cuddling on the couch. Cuddling you may be asking? Yes. Cuddling.~

(Y/N) was getting cold-and Tord being the bitch that he is-so Tord suggested to just cuddle with him. (Y/N)'s heart kept on racing and he kept on screaming mentally inside wanting to just die or leave already, "Hey, you good there?" Tord asked chuckling making (Y/N) flinch, "YES I'M PERFECTLY FINE HHHHH-!!" Tord just began to laugh and pulled him into his lap, "You wanna know something?~" (Y/N) was screaming again as his lips quivered, "Yuh-Yeah. . !" Tord got close to their face and gave them a kiss making them jump a little. (Y/N) slowly began to calm down and kissed back wrapping their arms around Tord's neck. Tord bit down on (Y/N)'s bottom lip asking for an entrance. (Y/N) allowed and opened their mouth letting Tord leave no place unmarked. (Y/N) moaned into the kiss and squirmed a little making Tord groan and grip onto their waist.

They both separated catching some air and Tord smirked at them, "Didn't know you would kiss back.~" (Y/N) blushed then made a stupid laugh, "Well. .I did hug you back sooo???" (Y/N) then stopped midway and made a small screech before he buried his face into Tord's chest, "Asshole. ." He just chuckled before placing his hands up (Y/N)'s shirt, "BITCH!" He swiftly sat up staring down and squirmed a little in Tord's lap, "Jeez~ Sensitive much?~" Tord then began to rub (Y/N)'s right nipple pinching the other slightly, "Ah-Ahh. .~" (Y/N) bit their bottom lip squirming more causing Tord to groan. Tord then leaned in kissing (Y/N)'s neck and giving small bites here and there, "Tord. .~"

"Yes.~" (Y/N) blushed before gripping onto Tord's shirt, "Fuck. .Can you. . ." Tord hummed licking their neck, "Nngghh!~ God dammit just fuck me!" (Y/N) then covered their mouth, "Holy shit that was gay. ." Tord just chuckled, "Alright.~"
"Wah-Wait!! What?!"
"I said okay~ so let's go.~" Tord then picked them up walking to his room and closing the door before pinning (Y/N) onto the bed, "Ahhh. .This is so gay." (Y/N) looked away, "And my crush is taking away my virginity. . ." They whispered hoping Tord wouldn't hear, but he did due to being so close, "Wow~ I thought you said you banged a fuck ton of women?~"
"SHIT! I forgot I said that. . ." (Y/N) then closed their legs which made Tord look down, "Already?~" (Y/N) just nodded, "I can't help it you fucking ass. . ! That kiss and squirming got to me!"
"Well then," He leaned down and whispered heavily into (Y/N)'s right ear, "Let's begin.~"

(Y/N) began to scream inside their head again and managed to squeak out an 'okay' making him chuckle. He took off his clothing and (Y/N) did the same covering his dick a little. Tord grabbed his hands and moved them aside, "Don't hide yourself from me min kjærlighet~" (Y/N) groaned and lowered his eyes half way, "Just prep me already. ." Tord then got up, "I've got a better idea.~"
"The hell do you mean?" Tord added some lube onto his cock and rubbed it, "You'll see.~" He then positioned himself at (Y/N)'s entrance and pushed in roughly making (Y/N) sink into the bed more, "FUH-FUCK TORD!!~" Tord stayed still letting him adjust, "Fucking heh-hell. .~ You have like a dah-damn monster cock. .holy shit.~" Tord chuckled and gave him a small kiss, "Just Wait till tomorrow.~" (Y/N) was going to say something before Tord began to thrust in and out of them, "AHHH!!~" (Y/N) gripped the bedsheets and threw his head Back moaning in pleasure, "Ho-Holy shit~. .(Y-Y/N)~" Tord groaned as he pounded into (Y/N), "TORD!!~ FAH-FASTER PLEASE!!~" Tord gripped onto (Y/N)'s sides while his right hand began to stroke (Y/N)'s cock, "FUH-FUCK!!~ HOLY SHIT YES!!~" (Y/N) was in so much pleasure some tears of happiness escaped from his eyes, "You like this. .~ Don't you.~" Tord whispered into (Y/N)'s left ear causing shivers up his spin, "YES!!~ PLE-PLEASE MORE!!~" (Y/N) screamed out in pleasure digging his fingernails into Tord's back, "I can go faster if you want me to.~" (Y/N) nodded quickly wanting to feel as much pleasure as Tord could possibly give, "Heh. .~ yes, yes~. .(Y/N)~ Fuh-Fuck.~" (Y/N) then felt a huge shock of electricity go up their spin feeling Tord's cock hit their prostate, "TORD!~ RUH-RIGH THERE-AHHHH!!~" (Y/N) came quickly, but Tord wasn't done just yet.~

He gave a five more hard thrusts and at the sixth one he came inside of (Y/N) groaning out in pleasure, "NNGGHH!!~ Hah. .~ Holy shh-shit.~" (Y/N) panted heavily as Tord slid out of them. Tord then laid beside (Y/N) breathing softly, "Yup. .~" The two stayed in a comfortable silence before sharing a kiss, "Holy shit I love you.~" Tord smirked at (Y/N) and placed his forehead on theirs, "I love you too. .~"
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
A yYy-
This was so much fun to write because it was McFucking hilarious lmao

I'll be posting a Jon x Reader one next oof

Anyway y ea h-
By E e
-AiyAnA
🌚🌿🌻🌱🌝
<=-~-={}=-~-=>