♡Lemon boy and me♡

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[]; Boop, I still need more music. . . ;[]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Edd x Sad!Confused!Reader ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Warning(s);Just snsitive topics-And yeah, I don't know. If unpleased with these topics, please skip this chapter/Story. Thank you, Enjoy!
<=-~-={}=-~->
(Y/N) sat on the cliff staring off into the sunset.

'Can I ever become a star?'

(Y/N) listened to the sounds around them and the sound of Edd's breathing along with his heartbeat.

'Hah, hah! Very funny (Y/N)~, but no, you cannot.'

(Y/N) felt Edd's breathe on their neck making them giggle softly and lean back staring into his eyes smiling softly.

'But. . .it's not a joke this time!'

Edd looked down at them and smiled giving them a small kiss, "Hey (Y/N)?" They hummed in response still looking into Edd's eyes.

'(Y/N), Enough! I already told you, you cannot become a star!'

"I love you. ."
"I love you too Edd. ."
The two then smiled at each other laughing before sharing a last kiss.
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
(Y/N) woke up slowly with tears in their eyes again, "Seriously?" (Y/N) groaned before looking over to their left seeing their husband sleeping, Edd. They smiled softly before climbing out of bed and grabbing clothes to get changed. First they took a shower then dried themselves before going to eat breakfast. While all this was happing Edd had woken up and went behind (Y/N) hugging their waist and breathing softly on their neck, "Morin' hun. ." Edd gave out a sleepy yawn making (Y/N) giggle and giving him a kiss, "Morin' sweetheart.~ I made bacon if you wanna eat already." Edd hummed in response giving (Y/N) more kisses making then chuckle and blush.

(Y/N) was quite tired out after work. They had to deal with their annoying, childish boss and annoying costumers. They then opened the door to their shared home and entered it sighing in relief, "Babe! I'm home!" (Y/N) heard some shuffling before a green boy came out of their bedroom going downstairs to hug (Y/N), "I miss you!" Edd said with excitement in his voice making (Y/N) chuckle softly, "I did to now. .can we get to bed?" Edd nodded happily and (Y/N) sighed in relief. The then went upstairs an got changed into their pjs before laying in bed.

"Ahh. .~ I miss the bed.~" Edd then whimpered a bit, "Awww. .you didn't miss me?" (Y/N) chuckled cuddling up to Edd making him chuckle, "No silly~, I did miss you.~" The two laughed before cuddling together more and falling asleep.

"I love you.~"
"I love you too, Edd.~"
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
M m M-
Yes :>>
Okay bye I'm tired MMMMM-
-AiyAnA
🌚🌿🌻🌱🌝
<=-~-={}=-~-=>