♡Autumn feelings♡

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Yes that's asmr hoe, fight me Nibba >:((
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Tord x Reader ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Warning(s);No sex you horny fucks-Just fluff leave me alone. If unpleased with these topics, please skip this chapter/Story. Thank you, Enjoy!
<=-~-={}=-~->

The orange, red, yellow, and light green leaves fell from the trees looming over the path you were currently walking along side with your boyfriend, Tord, who took you here for a small walk. The walk was nice, lots of cool breeze and animals along with their owners laughing and smiling. It was beautiful and lovely to (Y/N). So graceful and such, what a lovely place Tord has picked, yes?

It was quite a popular park actually, lots of people have parties there, small gatherings, or anything fun. The two of you held each other's hands as Tord would share jokes making you giggle or laugh covering your mouth to stay quiet only to fail of course because of his humor.

You held onto your (F/C=Favorite color) scarf as you looked over at him with soft eyes and a small sparkle. The two of you have been dating for the past two years. The two of them never really fought at all, the only time they yelled at each other was because (Y/N) was upset about something in their family making them mad at everything and everyone. . .including Tord of course. It wasn't such a big deal, it's in the past now, today's a special day for the two love birds.

As they walked Tord looked over at you smiling and gave you a sign to follow him to another path you never really took at all before. You began to giggle feeling really excited and hyper making the horn like hair male chuckle at you, "Why so jumpy, babe?" You didn't answer and just bit your lip to keep quite only to fail, "Because!! I'm just so happyyy!~" You then attacked him in a hug making the both of you laugh.

After a few minutes you two arrived at a small hill sitting on an old, rusty bench with metal arm rests. You sat down and watched the sunset looking at it in awe, "T-This. . .this is beautiful, how did you manage to find this place??" He just chuckled and kissed your cheek, "Don't worry about it, just enjoy this while it lasts hun." You nodded and rest you head on his shoulder staring at the sun fall down while the stars began to creep on out. He began to pet your (H/C=Hair color) hair smiling softly at you as you made small purr like noises feeling comforted by Tord. Although he mostly does this every time you lay on him, it still makes you happy and such.

Two hours have passed by now and the two were now walking to their house. Once they reached their destination (Y/N) plopped down onto their shared bed muffling some words into the light brown pillow, "Tired, Babe?" (Y/N) nodded before getting off the bed to change into their pj's so they could finally fall asleep and not fall onto the McFucking ground, like what happened a few weeks ago. (Y/N) took off their clothing only being left in their (underwear/boxers). They then threw on their pjs before laying in bed with their lover. Tord cuddled (Y/N) nuzzling their neck whispering small nicknames and compliments to them.

(Y/N) giggled before yawning and laid their head down onto the comfy pillow, "Goodnight babe. .~ I love you.~" Tord gave them a small kiss before turning around to turn off the light before cuddling them again, "I love you too. . .~" (Y/N) then quickly fell asleep dreaming about nice things since today was a happy day. . .so, happy dreams.

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
School can go shove a pencil up it's ass :))

I hate school so much jfc-
I can't read my Manga or even watch Anime >:0
T r i g g e r e d

Anyway sorry for taking so long to write :'))

The next one is a Matt x Reader and no sex you horny fucks smh😤

Okay By E e
-AiyAnA/The lemon(not sin)Queen🍋
B o o p
<=-~-={}=-~-=>