♡Cherry Cola♡

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Edd x Reader ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
[♡]; Requested by anonymous ;[♡]
<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Warning(s);You gonna get fucked cuz you want a baby ;)). If unpleased with these topics, please skip this chapter/Story. Thank you, Enjoy!
<=-~-={}=-~-=>

(Y/N) laid on her shared bed with her husband. Husband? You may be asking. Yes, husband. He's name is Edd for your information, the two have been married for the past three years. (Y/N) is twenty six while Edd is twenty nine. They've always loved each other since the fifth grade, so makes some since or umm, some shit?

Anyway, (Y/N) laid in the bed waiting for her lover to come back home. She played around with her outfit blushing furiously, "This is so embarrassing, but I really want a child. . ." She sighed playing with the lace of her outfit before sighing again.

(Y/N) flinched as she heard the bedroom door open, 'I swear I closed it?!' Edd came in and smiled at her, "What's wrong? Did I come in one you changing?"

"N-No. . ?"

Edd chuckled before going over to her and giving her a kiss, "Why are you covering yourself then?" (Y/N) shivered at the tone of his voice slowly removing the blanket and blushing looking away embarrassed, "I-I wanted to ask if. . .we could have a good t-time?"

The male blushed as he looked away and kissed her again forcing his tongue into her mouth. (Y/N) squeaked before she melted kissing back and wrapped her arms around his neck. As they were kissing Edd managed to take off most of his clothing leaving himself in his boxers looming over (Y/N). The female blushed as she began to rub her pussy softly, "B-Babe, please. . .~" She bit her lip staring up at the male making him smirk leaning down licking her neck earring a moan an shiver.

Edd quickly took off his boxers and (Y/N)'s panties before thrusting straight into her, she then released a semi-loud moan throwing her head back panting. After a while he began to thrust in and out getting more moans and mewls from the girl, "H-Ah!~ Oh god I'm so close already, Edd!~ You know how to-Nggh!~ Make me cum!~" She yelled before climaxing onto his cock. Edd kept on thrusting before hitting her prostate making (Y/N) jump and moan crazily, "Oh god yes there!~"

Edd kept ramming into that spot before grunting, "I-I'm gonna cum, Baby.~" She nodded wrapping her legs around the male moaning and mewling with pleasure before he shot his warm cum into her tight, wet pussy making (Y/N) scream in pleasure before going limp just a little and panting heavily. Edd slowly pulled out before kissing her forehead and laying next to her. He pulled (Y/N) close while kissing her face making (Y/N) release small giggles, "I love you, and someday I'll be able to love another." She said with a small smile happy to finally have another member in the family.

<=-~-={}=-~-=>
Fucking hell
I ran out of cigarettes—-
Also, I hope you enjoyed this shit I've been lacking ideas a lot and please thank that anonymous because fuck yes they gave me an idea

Welp, cya
-AiyAnA
<=-~-={}=-~-=>