1. Going to school

Okay so my name is Lizzy. Right now I'm living the worst life. I'm part of the Crimpton Pack. I am 5'8, brunette, um blue eyes and 18. Today is my birthday! Oh there's one more thing. I get fu*kin' abused because of what, I don't even know. But anyways my dad, sister, brother, and mom abuse me. School starts today and I don't if I can go because I get bullied there. Yup I'm living that life. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that my brother is an beta right now. I'm suppose to be the beta but my dad made me step down. Anyways let's start my life story.

~~~~~~~

Splash*
What the fuck? I thought I was about to drown. "Wake the hell up. Your walking to school." My suppose to be brother said calmly? Oh hell no something is up he's to calm. "Yes Sir." I responded. When I got up he kicked me in the freaking stomach. I got into a fetal position and took all of his kicks. "Stupid *kick* bitch *kick*!" I silently cried and took a shower, brush my teeth, and put on my clothes. As I walked down stairs I saw the Alpha, my suppose to be mate. She rejected me as soon as she found out. I cried of course but I accepted her rejection. I could tell she was cut off guard but I don't care. I heard her cry that night as I felt our bond break. As I walked down stairs I felt her eyes on me.
Why is she staring at us?
Oh that's my the wolf named Zeus.
"I don't know let's just hurry up and head to school." I told Zeus. She didn't reply which means she agree. As I walk pass my sister she pushed me to the ground. Everyone laughed. I wanted to cry but I'll be damned if I give them the satisfaction. "Oops." She said smirking. As I was about to stand up my father came in and hit me in the rib. That shit hurt. "I would hit you in the face but I can't send you to school like that so your lucky, bitch." He said with so much hate. This has been going on for 7 years. They been abusing me for 7 damn years and I can't do nothing the alpha just watch. She enjoy it. "Now get out of my sight!" My own father yelled at me. I wonder if mom is going to come and hit me too. I didn't want to wait for her so I ran out the house. I ran hard even though I was clutching my stomach. As I approached the school I slowed down and tried to fix myself up. I heard that Queen Zuri will be teaching there. Oh and the only humans there are the janitors and librarian. As I approached the school I smelled this wonderful scent.
~~~~10 minutes later~~~~
I finally got my schedule.
H&S 1st: 9-10:30 Queen Zuri
Free Period 2nd: 10:40-11:20 Art 3rd: 11:30-1 Ms. Welch
Hmm I don't have 7 classes. Hell yes. As I walked to my first period the scent got stronger. Berries...mmm. As I approached the door I knocked on the door. I was late. "Come in!" She yelled through the door. "I'm sorry I was la..." I stopped mid sentence. Mate! MATE! MAAATE! Zeus yelled. "Mate!" I heard Queen Zuri yell. I heard everyone gasp. "I-i c-can't be your mate. I've been rejected by my mate." I told her. She grabbed me softly and whispered see me after class. I gulped and nodded. I saw my sister and brother glare at me. I got nervous and took a seat all the way at the back. I put in my head phones and went to My Depress station. It started playing Depression and Obsession by Xxxtentacion. As I listened to the song I thought about THE QUEEN being my mate. Queen Zuri? Nah I have to be dreaming. Why would she want to be my mate. Your a queen Lizzy. "What are you talking about Zeus?" You will find out later. "O...Kay." I replied nervously. As Queen Zuri teach about health and science, which I'm great in, I studied her features. Her strawberry blonde hair, her light grey eyes, her pink lips that I oh so want to touch right now with mines. I was brought out of my trance when she looked at me smirking. I saw her wink at me. SHE WINKED AT ME! I looked down blushing. When I was about to look back up I felt I piece of paper hit my head.
The queen will never want someone like you, your an pathetic wolf. No one like you. So get ready for rejection. Oh and mom said your getting punished when you get home.
XOXO- Sandy

I whimpered at the thought of my mate rejecting me. "Zeus, what if she reject me?" I asked my wolf. I don't know Lizzy. I doubt she will because your special. I pray the moon goddess that she don't. I whimpered again at the thought. I reread the note and silently cried. "Love, will you please hand me the note?" I jumped as I heard that angelic voice. "U-uh y-you don't want this." She raised an eyebrow holding out her hand. I sigh in defeat and gave it to her. She walked back up front reading the paper. I instantly got nervous. She growled loudly and looked at Sandy. "I will not reject my mate!" She growled loudly scaring everyone. "Your dead!" My sister mind linked.