8. The Date

Zuri's P.O.V.
Once we got in the shower. I tried so hard not to look at her body. I mean who wouldn't. You in the shower naked with a goddess! Anyways I achieved not looking down and washed up. We almost lost control *cough* totally not my faught cough*. Lizzy went to another room. Apparently she bought a dress and didn't want me to see it. As I got dressed, I waited downstairs by the exit for her. "Hurry up baaaabe!" I yelled while strolling through the gram. "I'm coming I'm coming geesh." Lizzy said. "Haha that's what you going to do to be saying to..." I stopped mid sentence as I looked up. "Saying to...?" She asked smirking. I gulped and stuttered. Damn me. "U-uh damn. I-i mean y-you look gorgeous." She just smirked at me. "Thank you, don't look bad yourself." She said still smirking. I gulped and pulled her in for a kiss. I heard her giggle and pull away. I sigh and grabbed her hands walking out. I decided that I was going to drive us to our date. First I decided to take her to the movies then back to the castle, well home. I also got her a gift, I hope she like it. I got my best friend Kaitlyn to set up the stuff in the garden. As we went to the movies I saw Lizzy staring at me. "What?" I asked her sticking my tongue out. She blushed and giggled and shook her head. She grabbed my hands and started to play with my hands. "You nervous?" I asked her. "How did you know?" She asked me with a pout. Ugh this woman is gonna kill me with cuteness. "When you nervous you play with my hand, you did it when we went to school." I said wiggling my eyebrows. She laughed and squeezed my hands. "Hmph." She said pouting. I raised an eyebrow. We both burst out laughing and she turned on the radio. She started singing the song and I was shocked. She can sing! And she know Spanish! "What?" She asked when the song ended. "She know Spanish?!" I asked her still in a daze. "Yeah." She said blushing. "And you know how to sing?!" I asked. She blushed even more and nodded. "I can't really sing." She said looking down. "I'm in heaven. You can sing baby." She looked down and blushed even more. "Hey look at me. Your amazing." I said as I lifted her head and pecked her lips. I don't even think she realized that we was outside the movie theater. As we got out the car I heard her shreak. "Ooh can we watch Incredibles 2 pwease?" She asked pouting. "How can I say no with you doing that." I said pulling her close to me. As I payed for the movie I saw someone eyeing my Lizzy smirking. I glared at her and she rolled her eyes. She smirked and walked over to us. "Hi, I'm Andrea what's your name beautiful." She asked Lizzy. I swear if this bitch don't back up... "I know." I finished Jewels sentence. "Hello I'm taken." Lizzy replied. All I could do was burst out laughing. She growled at me and I gave her a death glare. "You dare growl at me. Are you trying to challenge me!" I whisper yelled at her. We're in public so I couldn't use the queen voice on her. "What your going to do about it? She don't have a mark and I can take your bitch and smash the fuck out of her." I heard Lizzy whimper and that was it before I knew I pulled her to the bathroom. "You dare talk to your queens like that!" I yelled at her. She looked shocked and started to tremble. "I-im s-sorry I d-didn't know your the q-queen." She said bowing her head. "Baby put her down please, we're on a date remember?" Lizzy growled. I released the girl and mind linked her. "Dare talk to me or Queen Lizzy like that again, your dead!" I said growling in the mind link. "S-sorry Queen Zuri sorry Queen Lizzy." She said and ran out the bathroom. "Breath baby, I'm all yours." She said pulling me into a hug. I breath in her scent and relax. "Come on before the movie start." She said smiling. Just like that she made me smile.

~~~~On the way home~~~~
On the way home me and Lizzy held hands and sang to whatever song came on. As we were getting close to the castle I made Lizzy put on a blindfold. Of course she wanted to be stubborn but I have my ways and made her put it on. I had to keep her close to me so she wouldn't smell other scents. "Mm, is that chocolate I smell!" She squealed. Damn. I pulled her to the garden and took her blindfold off. "Wow." She whispered. She turned around with tears in her eyes. No,no,no,no I made her cry. Maybe it remind her of something. I was interrupted by soft lips and the smell of lemon. "This is so beautiful, I love it." She said breaking the kiss. Ohh. Dumbass. Jewels mumbled "Shut it." I growled at Jewels. "I'm glad you like it." I told her blushing. "Your blushing again!" She gasped. I rolled my eyes and pulled her to the blanket that was laid out with food and desert. "This is beautiful." She said as she admired the lights that my bestie hung up. I'm so going yo have to do something for her. "Yes you are." I said smirking. She blushed and lightly punched my arm. "You had to be so cheesy." She mumbled as she pecked my lips. We laughed and I started into her beautiful eyes. "Shall we begin?"