2. Abused

I gulped as I heard my sister through the mind link. I played the next song that was on my playlist. I started singing the lyrics in my head.
I feel suicidal for awhile
I don't know how to live.

(Skip till the end of the song, I'm lazy)

Help me stay alive
Causes there is one.

As I ended the song I felt everyone eyes on me. "You have a beautiful voice Lizzy but why are you listening to that." Zuri asked. Please tell me I didn't just sing out loud. You did. Zeus replied. "I-i uhm. Excuse me." I rushed out the door and ran to my relaxing spot. I can't believe I just sang in front of the entire class. And my mate! Um sorry to interrupt but can I run for a while? "Of course Zeus!" I replied. I felt my body shift and soon I was on all fours. My fur is gold with grey paws. Like Zuri eyes. As we ran I could feel the breeze flowing through our hair. "Stop." I heard someone whisper. "Uhh Zeus?" Shush! Grouchy much. "Zuri, it is me the moon goddess." I gulped and bowed as she appeared in front of me. "Have I done something wrong?" I ask her turning back to human. She giggled and touched my shoulder. THE FREAKING MOON GODDESS TOUCH ME! "No Lizzy, I am here to tell you that you were born a queen. Yes those are your real parents but you are born to be a queen. They treat you like crap because they know you are different. I am giving you powers of vampire, witch, and other things to. It is very easy to control but you must practice. You must go back to mate and talk. She needs you. You need her. I trust you Zeus and Lizzy. Don't let me down." She kissed my for head and I felt a stinging sensation go through my body. "I must go but please never leave Zuri side and tell her and the pack that I'm watching." She smiled and disappeared.
I turned and ran into Zuri? "Why are you out here Zuri... I mean Queen Zuri." I quickly looked down finding the grass interesting. "It's okay love call me whatever you want." She smiled at me. "Don't you have a class?" I smirked. "Baby I am Queen Zuri and this is my free period, now tell me why your not in class?" She asked smirking. "Well, this is my free period also." I replied. "Hmm race you back to the school." She said and took off. I ran and I was faster than an vampire and wolf together. "You cheated and I still beat you." I said sticking my tongue out. "How did you beat me." She said pouting. "That is so cute and I will explain later. Promise." I told her. "Okay." She replied. We started into each other eyes and I glanced at her plump lips. I leaned in but was interrupted. "Lizzy Crimpton!" I heard someone yell. Zuri groaned and I smirked. I turned around and saw my mom. I gulped and bowed my head. "Why in the hell did you just almost kiss the queen!" She was furious. "Bec..." I was interrupted. "I don't want to hear it your going to get punished!" She grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me towards her car. Zuri was about to say something but I mouthed don't. She looked at me worried and watched as we pulled away. "She's my mate." I told my so called mom. She slapped me in the face. "Stop being so stupid! She is not your mate!" She yelled in my face. I whimpered and stayed silent.