17. Family

Zuri's P.O.V.
"So Liz, what kind of pancakes you want?" Lizzy asked Elizabeth as we sat at IHOP. "I dunno, I newer had pwancakes." She said confused. "Babe I'm dying of cuteness!" I whisper yelled. She giggled and Lizzy started pecking my cheeks. "Don't die mama, I wove you!" She said with tears in her eyes. "Zuri, you scaring her!" Lizzy giggled. "Im sorry baby I love you too." I said pecking Liz cheeks. "I know I want blueberry pancakes what about my babies?" I asked looking at Lizzy and Elizabeth. They giggled and Liz practically screamed when she saw there was chocolate pancakes and chocolate chip pancakes. "Mommy can I try both?" She asked pointing at the pictures. I started daydreaming about our family. My family.

Lizzy P.O.V.
"Of course sweety." I said mesmerized. "Really?" She said gasping. I nodded and she started bouncing up and down. "Oh I almost forgot." I said pulling out a baby doll from my purse. "I said I was going to bring you a toy now did I?" I told Liz. Liz gasped and reached across the table to kiss me. "Thank you mommy!" She shrieked. "Your welcome baby." I said hugging her back. "Welcome to IHOP my name is Page and I will be your waitress." She said staring at me. I started to feel uncomfortably. "What can I get you?" She asked still looking at me. "U-uh two Apple juices and one orange juice." I said moving in my seat. "Alright I will be right back." She said walking off. "Oh my gosh I felt so uncomfortable." I breath out. I looked at Zuri who looked pretty upset. "Yeah I saw, trying to keep my cool, I don't want Liz to see me turn this place up side down." She said breathing hard. "Calm down baby I wouldn't even think about going to her." I told her rubbing my hand on hers across the table.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Liz said as her stomach growled. "Okay sweety, the waitress have to take our orders then we will eat." I told her watcher her color on a map. She nodded her head still coloring. "Alrighty, here is your two Apple juices and one orange juice." She said lightly touching my arm. "U-um babe you ready to order." I asked her trying to tell the waitress that I'm taken. "Yea, I'm ready." She said through gritted teeth. "I'll go first. I will have two blueberry pancakes and for Liz one chocolate pancake and one chocolate chip pancake. Oh and can you add hash browns and bacon to both?" I asked handing her my menu. She nodded licking her lips and touching my hand. I pulled my hand back and looked at Zuri, who has her jaw clenched. I rubbed my foot on her leg and she broke out of her trance. "Oh uh I'll have blueberry pancakes with fruits." Zuri told the waitress. "Ohh mommy can I have fruits too?" Liz said giving me the puppy eyes. I giggled and said, "now how am I suppose to say no to that, ask Mama can she order another." I told Liz. She nodded and gave Zuri the puppy eyes. "What?! Is that face even legal, that face going to give you everything. I'll have another bowl of fruits." She told the waitress who had her mouth opened. "Umm did you get that?" I said smiling. She gulped and nodded.

"Why was she staring at mommy like that?" She whispered to Zuri. We giggled and Zuri whispered back, "I don't know but she making mama mad." Zuri said grinning. I shook my head and got on snap chat. I took pictures of Zuri and Liz, adding it to my story. Five minutes later the waitress came back with our food smirking. "Here you go, let me know if you need anything else?" She asked winking at me. We nodded our heads and began eating. "Oh my moon goddess! This is so good!" Liz said loudly getting chuckles from other tables. I giggled and whispered in her ear, "I know their good sweety but don't talk with your mouth full." I said smiling. "I'm sorry mommy am I in trouble?" She asked nervously. "Of course not sweety your still learning." I said leaning over the tabled pecking her for head. She smiled and continued eating. "Mm, babe when we get everything situated, Liz will be getting a crown and becoming the princess right?" I asked Zuri while Liz shrieked. "Am I getting a princess tiara?" She said hopping up and down in her seat. "Okay maybe the pancakes was a bad idea and it's up to mama." I said laughing. "Of course she will and she will be announced part of the royal family at the corenation." Zuri said looking at Liz smiling.

The waitress came back with the same smirk that I oh so want to wipe off her face. "Do you guys need anything?" She said still looking at me. "To stop staring at my girlfriend." I heard Zuri grumble. I silently laughed and kicked her under the table. Liz pulled on the waitress apron and asked her to come closer to whisper in her ear. "Can you stop looking at my mommy, you make her feel bad and my mama mad." She whispered. I smiled at Liz and couldn't help but tear up. That moment was over when I heard what the waitress whispered in Liz ear. "Beat it brat I can take yo 'mommy' from you and use her." She said and caused Liz to whimper. I growled as she stood moved from Liz. "Lizzyyy." Zuri warned. "What?!" I yelled out loud getting everyone attention. I stood up and grabbed the waitress by the throat. "What you say to my daughter?" I growled feeling my wolf trying to come out. Kill her she made Liz cry. She try to break family. Zeus growled. "Baby calm down, think about our daughter." She whispered in my ear. I looked at Liz to see her whimpering. I let go of the waitress. "I want to speak to the manager now!" I growled at the waitress. She gulped and left to go get the manager. "Come here baby." Zuri said pulling me into a hug. I inhaled her glorious scent and I looked over to Liz and pulled her to me. "I'm sorry baby, I won't let anyone hurt you. Or us." I said hugging her. "It's okay mommy I wove you!" She said hugging me tighter. I heard a old couple behind us. "That is so beautiful, you will do anything to protect your family." And old woman said. I smiled at her and nodded my head. "I will do anything to protect them." I said inhaling Liz scent which smells like chocolate. "Don't worry my child I recorded everything that happened.  It even got the part when she called your daughter a brat." The old man said. I smiled and thank them. "Hello I'm Piper, the manager, what seems to be the problem?" She asked looking at Zuri and Liz. "Uh yes, this young lady was being very innapropiate to me and my daughter." I told the manager. She nodded and looked at the waitress. "And how did she do that?" She said raising and eyebrow. "She kept staring at me and winking and she whispered very innapropiate things to my daughter." I told the manager glaring at the waitress. "Page is this true?" Piper asked. She shook her head no and Zuri growled. I nudged her ribs, to tell her to stop. "It is true!" I said standing up. "Prove it!" She yelled smirking. I smirked and turned to the old couple. "May I use your phone sir?" I asked the man. "Of course." He replied smiling. He handed me the phone and I played the video.

"That's a video of a young boy playing basketball." The manager said giggling. "Oops." I said and swiped to the video. She watched the video and angrily looked at the waitress. "I am so sorry about my employee, she will be punished for her actions and please the breakfast is on me plus free refills. Again I am terribly sorry." She said glaring at the waitress and walking away. "Thank you, if you never recorded what happened the manager would..." "It's fine Lizzy Crimpton." She said cutting me off. "No really I'm re... Wait how do you know my name?" I asked her slightly freaking out. "Don't worry about that child I will be visiting the castle today, don't worry I show no harm to your family. You will find out who I am will I show again." She said and walked away. Me, Liz, and Zuri walked out of IHOP and headed back to the pack house. "Today was weird." I said out loud. "I know right!" Zuri and Liz yelled at the same time. "Twinsies!"