24. Movie

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT SO... SKIP IF YOUR NOT INTO IT.
Lizzy P.O.V.
"Daammnn." Zuri said being overdramatic. "You like?" I asked biting my lip. She still had her mouth open. "Babe your drooling." I said closing her mouth. "Shit let me drool. Have a good reason to." She said biting her lip. I smiled and sat in her lap facing her. She straighten up and she seemed nervous. "What's wrong baby?" I said getting concerned. I started getting uncomfortable so I shifted around and I felt something poke me. I realized what it was and kissed her deeply. "I still love you." I whispered into her ear. "You know I have a penis for right now?" She said surprised. "Yeah I feel it poking me." I said grinding down on her. "s-shit." She mumbled. I moaned as I felt her dick rub against my now we pussy.

"I love you." She said pulling me into a kiss. "I love you too." "Your majesty what will..." One of the maids interrupted. I quickly got off her and put my robe on as she tried to cover her huge boner. "I thought I told the guards to tell everyone that they could go home." I groaned. "We're fine now please leave quickly." Zuri growled. "Yes your majesty." The maid said blushing. "Totally killed the mood." I said groaning. I saw Zuri still trying to cover her boner. "Let's go to our room yeah?" I said rubbing her boner. She just nodded getting up. I got up and she lifted me up.

She walked up to our room and softly placed me in the bed. She got between my legs but I turned us over so I was on top. She bit her lip which caused me to growl. I kissed her deeply and glided my tongue across her lip. She gave me access and I tried to win dominance but failed. She explored my mouth and I felt her dick twitch under me. I grinded harder into her causing me to moan louder. I slowly took her bra off and trailed kisses down to the band of her shorts. I realized she wasn't wearing boxers so I slowly too the shorts off of her. She groaned and lifter her hips into the air. "Your such a tease." She groaned. I took the boxers off and gasped at how big it was. She smirked and licked her sexy ass lips. I ran my hand on her member. She gasped and threw her head back. I glided my tongue over her member causing her to gasp and lift her head up. I was already looking at her and she bit her lip moving my hair. I put the tip in my mouth and slowly started sucking her dick. "Shit." She moaned as I sucked harder. She pulled me away and pulled me on top of her. "Ride my face baby." She said raspilly. I gulped as I took off my lingerie. Zuri licked her lips and positioned me on her face. I lowered myself and I felt her tongue glide over my clit. "Shit!" I yelled. I was not prepared for that. I felt her chuckle and started eating me out faster. "F-fuck Zuri." I moaned throwing my head back. She went faster and faster until I came. I sat on her lap and pulled her towards me. "I love you." She said kissing me deeply. "I love you too but we're not done." I said smiling. I turned and got on all fours. "I'm all yours baby." I said showing her ask of me. "A-are you sure. I won't be able to control myself." She said nervously. "Zuri if you don't fuck me right now!" I growled getting impatient. "Fistey." She mumbled and I felt the bed dip in behind me. She slowly inserted into me making me arch my back. "Shit your tight." Zuri moaned. I felt her grab my hair and started going harder and faster. "Zuri harder baby." I moaned as she grabbed harder to my hair with one hand and my waist the other hand. "F-fuck!" I screaming as she hit a certain spot. "Right there baby! Please don't stop!" I screamed louder. She went faster and harder making my eyes roll back. "Mmm, baby you feel so good." Zuri moaned. I felt her let go of my hair, which caused me to whimper. I know she was smirking and I felt her arm wrap around my waist rubbing my clit. "Oh fuck! Zuri!" I yelled louder than before. She went harder and faster and I felt my orgasm building up. "Oh Zuri, I'm coming." I said. "M-me too." She said throwing harder. "Oh fuck I'm coming!" I yelled. Her strokes got sloppier and I knew she was coming. She pulled my hair and rubbed my marked. That sent me over edge. "Fuck,fuck, fUcK, FUCK!" Zuri yelled thrusting harder. I felt her come inside me and we both fell on the bed panting. "Best sex ever!" We both said panting.