20. Let me explain

Zuri's P.O.V.
"Shit. Shit. Shit." I mumbled to myself.
(Jewels~bold, Zuri~italics)
You idiot! You hurt our mate!

I know that!

Fix it!

I don't know how.

Me either. She's hurt. I hear our mate whimpering and crying. She probably think we're cheating on her.

Yeah. I will fix this I promise.

Why were you going to lie to her?

I freaked out. If she knew that I went to see Rachel, she would think that I would be cheating in her.

Well she already think that we're cheating in her. Just please fix this, I need my mate.

(End of conversation)

"I will fix this. I promise." I whispered to myself.

Lizzy P.O.V.
"She lied to us. She was going to lie to us again." I whimpered. I ran outside and transformed. I sat under the moon enjoying the cool breeze through my fur. I heard Zeus whimper and I know why.

(Zeus~bold, Lizzy~italics)
I-im sorry, Lizz. I should had be known something was up.

It's okay Zeus. You didn't know.

Do you think she still love us?

Of course she do.

Then why did she have Rachel's scent? Why was her lipstick on her shirt.

Because... I don't know. Remember when the old woman said that people will try to separate us?

Yes, what does that ha... Ohh.

Yeah, so we should give her a chance to explain.

Okay, goodnight Lizzy.

Goodnight, Zeus.
(End of conversation)

I transformed back and went to bed. It took a while for me to fall asleep but I ended up asleep on the soft pillow.

(Morning)
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I stretched and took a long shower. I got dressed and went to Liz room. I saw her asleep so I decided to make breakfast for her then talk to her wolf. I walk down stairs and saw Rachel hugging Zuri. I whimpered but stopped and stood up straight. Your use to getting hurt ignore the pain. Zeus reminded. I nodded my head and walked passed them. I felt their eyes in me so I started cooking the breakfast for Liz. I walked passed Zuri then stopped. "I will be taking Liz to her new school today. You seem...busy." I said not turning away. "Lizzy." Zuri whispered. Little did she know that Zeus took over. I slowly turned around and she saw that I wasn't Lizzy anymore. "I'm sorry but Lizzy couldn't take the pain so she shut down. You really fucked up Jewels. You made her build her wall back up and you just lost your mate trust." My wolf whimpered and walked to Liz room.

"Knock knock." Zeus said walking in. "Hmm, mommy?" Liz asked still half asleep. "No sweetie, this her wolf Zeus." She gasped and squealed. "ZEUS! I saw you in my dweam." She giggled. I smiled and put the tray on her lap. "Eat up." I took over my body again and pecked her cheek. "Hey, my cute pup." I mind linked her wolf. She gulped and replied. "H-hey mommy." Her wolf replied. "What's your name?" I asked staring at Liz. "Page." She replied. I smiled and pecked Liz cheek. "Beautiful name Page, but now you have to get ready for school. Don't let your anger out on people and I hope you make new friends." I smiled closing the link. "Thanks mommy." Was the last thing I heard when the link closed. "Let's get you ready for school." I smiled at Liz. She gasped and quickly finished her breakfast. Once I got her done for school, I started getting dressed. "Mommy hurry up!" Liz yelled. I chuckled. And grabbed my crown and Liz tiara. "This one is just primary. This weekend you will get the new one. Okay?" I said smiling at Liz. She gasped and nodded quickly. I put the tiara on as we got in the limo.

As we arrived at the school I saw Liz picking her nails. "Nervous?" I asked smirking. She nodded and I smiled and told her everything will be alright. She smiled and hugged me. As we walked in the building the teachers and students bowed. I smiled at them and they blush. Weird. "Be good princess." I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Mommy not here in front of everyone." She groaned. I chuckled and talked to the principal. As I was walking out of the school I saw my cousin. I gasped and immediately got 2 guards to watch Liz. On my way to school Liz mind linked me. "Mommy I made a friend!" She squealed. "That's great sweetie but pay attention." I told her sternly. "Okay." She replied. As I approached the school everyone bowed. That's getting annoying but it's the rules. I smelled my mates scent and walked to class. She was at her desk going over papers. Soon I heard Liz through our mind link. "Hey mama and mommy, have good day today wove you!" She said through our link. I smiled and started on my bell ringer. "Stay after class, please." Zuri mind linked. I sigh and nodded. The bell rung and students started coming in. In the middle of class I felt someone hand on my should and their finger pressed deeply into my mark. Me and Zuri hiss at the pain. She looked at me and saw who was touching me. She growled and looked at Caleb who had his hand on my shoulder still, like what the hell. He stood there froze. "Why your hand still there, move!" She growled as I was hissing in pain. He quickly moved and walked to the pencil sharpener. My mark was still burning and I know Zuri could still feel it. She kept her hand on her mark, rubbing it. She dismissed class and I walked up to her. I leaned over and kissed her mark causing her to sign and purr. She rubbed my mark with her thumb, pecking my lips. I wanted more but she had a lot of explaining. "Okay, now explain and you better not lie." I told her sternly. She gulped and nodded.

"Okay when I told you I was going to let Jewels out, I lied." I growled and looked down. She lifted my chin. "I went to go see Rachel." I whimpered and turned my head. I felt a tears slip pass my eyes and my built up walls breaking. "Baby please don't cry, I went to tell her that I've fallen in love with you and I won't leave you. We agreed on being friends and we hugged. I tried to pull away but she tried to kiss me. The next day she came and apologized. She told me that she found her mate and she was sorry for trying to separate us. Baby I promise I would never cheated on you, I love you." She whispered the last part silently. "Why you just didn't tell me. I would have trusted you. You don't trust me?" I asked turning around to walk to the door. I was about to exit but I was pushed back and I felt my back hit the door. "I'm not letting you leave, till I see a beautiful smile." She growled putting my hands above my head. I glared at her as she had me in this position. "I'm sorry baby, I should've trusted you, I was just scared." I smiled and kissed her deeply. The bell interrupted our kiss and Zuri groaned annoyed. "I forgive you." I whispered pecking her lips again sitting behind her desk. She smirked as her 2nd class came in. They all had a frown on their face. Once everyone was in, one of the boys came up to Zuri bowing. "Uh, you remember you said you was going to give us ice cream if we didn't tell anyone?" He said smiling. Zuri smiled and nodded. She mind linked the guards to bring the ice cream. Everyone smiled and got their I've cream including us. "How did you get ice cream on your nose, how?!" Zuri laughed. I blushed and shrugged my shoulders. She walked closer to me so be kissed the ice cream off my nose. "Goals!" Someone faked cough. I laughed and asked one of the guards to bring and Oreo milk shake from Sonic. He came in class and I smiled and thanked him. He blushed and bowed. I turned to Zuri who was pouting. I rolled my eyes and fed her some. She smiled and pecked my for head.

I started drawing some stuff for art class and to be honest I'm a pro at it. I finished my drawing and put it in my book bag. I started eating/drinking my milkshake. I scooped some of it with the straw and ate it. After doing that a couple of times, I felt Zuri eyes on me. I look at her and her mouth was open. "What?" I asked her confused as the class giggled. "N-nothing." She said and began teaching again. I shrugged my shoulders and began reading a book still drinking my milkshake. "Give me this before I die." Zuri said grabbing the cup. "Hey what I do?" I said confused. "How your slurping the milkshake from the straw is turning me on." She mind linked. I blushed hard and got back to my book. She smirked and passed out worksheets. "Tease." She mumbled. I giggled and watched how her hips move while she was handing out the work sheets. "Damn." I mumbled biting my lips. "Stop it." She glared at me. Some of the other students heard me and tried to hold in their laughs. Me and Zuri blushed. "Hmm, just for that you have detention 8th class." She said smirking. "1. We have to get Liz and 2. We don't have 8 classes." I said glaring at her. "1. My friend is picking her up, she said she wanted to spend time with her... For... The... Whole... Day. 2. I know we don't have 8 classes. I'ma let you figure that one out after school." Zuri said winking at me. "What are you..." I stopped mid sentence getting what she talking about. "Bout time!" Someone yelled. I blushed and glared at the class as the bell rung. Everyone exit and Zuri wrapped her arms around me. "See you in detention. I might have to cuff you down."