14. After the Heat

Lizzy P.O.V.
We lay on the bed panting hard. We had sex 5 times. In the bedroom, kitchen (after I had to beg), theater, and the pool, then back to bedroom. I am so tired. "Did it work?" I asked anxiously. "I don't know baby." She said rubbing my head. "I'm sorry." I told her looking down. "What for?" She asked me tilting her head. That's so cute. "For telling our business in front of the class." I said hugging her tightly. "It's okay, your in heat and you wanted pleasure." She said lifting my head up. "I love you." I said as I pecked her lips. "I live you too now sleep love I'ma be right here." She said pulling me closer to each other. I immediately fell asleep.

          ~~~~Next day~~~~
I started to stir when I felt coldness. I felt for a warm body but I didn't feel any. I got up and whimpered. I took a shower, did my hair, and put on a cute summer dress, I wanna go shopping with Zuri. As I walked downstairs I heard people talking. "I'm not leaving Lizzy and that's final!" I heard Zuri growl. "Zeus what's going on?" I asked Zeus. That bitch Rachel trying to still our mate! I swear I'ma kill her! Zeus growled. "Calm down, were not going to kill her." I told Zeus. Whatever. "Come on Zuri let's leave her and run away. We can be together, I can pleasure you way better than her." Rachel told her. That's it! Zeus said as I felt my body vibrate and I knew Zeus took over. "Zeus at least don't kill her!" I yelled. I didn't get a response so I just watched what happened. "You know you want me." Rachel said kissing in Zuri's neck. Zuri didn't respond so she got mad and pinned her to the wall. Zeus growled and glared at Rachel. "Lizzy?" Zuri asked looking at me. Zeus smirked and said, "Lizzy is not here, I took over when she saw that bitch touching on you." Zeus growled. Rachel scoffed and Zeus growled louder. She whimpered but tried to cover it. "Baby give me Lizzy back, please." I heard Jewels through the mind link. "No she keep disrespecting me and you!" Zeus yelled. "Why did you yell at our mate! You might hurt her feelings!" I yelled at Zeus. I'm sorry. I shook my head and let him continue. "I'm sorry Zuri, I didn't mean to yell at you I'm really irritated." Zeus growled while glaring at Rachel. Rachel came up to Zuri but she backed away. Rachel grabbed Zuri and pulled her into a kiss but Zuri backed away.

"This bitch! Your dead!" Zeus growled then grabbed Rachel by the throat and slammed her to the wall. She squirmed and gasped for air. "You lucky Lizzy don't want you dead! I would have killed you days ago for touching my Zuri!" Zeus spit. Rachel whimpered and bowed her head. I felt soft hands touch me an by the shock that went down my spine, I knew it was Zuri. "Give me Lizzy or we're not going in the woods Zeus." Zuri said sternly. Zeus growled and I felt my body vibrate. My hand on Rachel loosened and she dropped to the ground. "Guards!" I yelled. 2 guards came in bowing. "Take Rachel to the pack doctor do not leave her side! Also put her in a cell made with silver." I growled looking at Rachel who was still gasping for air. "Yes your majesty." They said bowing. I turned around and saw Zuri smirking. I squinted my eyes at her. She giggled and pulled me into her for a kiss. "Why you do that?" I asked her scrunching my nose. "Your so cute. I did it because I love you." She said smiling. I was about to tell her I love her too but she stopped me. "Wait I'm not finished. I love how you scrunch your nose when your thinking or confused. I love how you play with my hands when your nervous. I love how you like to cuddle with me when we watch movies. I love how when your sleeping you hold me. I love when you care for other people even if they did you wrong. I love everything about you. I love you." She said getting down on one knee. I gasped and let the tears flow down. "Will you Queen Lizzy Crimpton make me the happiest werewolf and be my wife?" She asked nervously pulling out a diamond ring. "Y-yes yes yes!" I yelled tackling Zuri to the ground. She laughed and put the ring on my finger. Once she put it on I kissed her deeply. I felt her tongue glide across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted and I felt her tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and she won. She explored my mouth then pulled away. "I love you." We both said at the same time. We laugh and got off the floor. "Come on let's go shopping, I already know you wanted to go." She said smirking. I blushed and nodded my head. "Zuri get our crowns we're going to my packs house first." I told her. She nodded her head and grabbed our crowns.

   ~~~~10 minutes later~~~~
I grabbed Zuri's hand and started playing with it. What if they try and attack us. What if they hurt Zuri. What if... I was interrupted by my thoughts by Zuri. " Why so nervous love?" She asked me looking into my eyes. I was about to ask her how she know but she held out hands up showing that I was playing with Zuri's hand. I giggled and told her what I was thinking. "it's going to be okay, I'm here and we're queens remember." I smiled and pecked her lips. "Do you want me to tell them about the corenation or you?" She asked me. "Umm you." I told her. "Okay. I mind linked the pack and told them to be at the pack house." As soon as she said that the limo came to a stop. The door open and Zuri got out first. She held out her hand and helped me out. Her crown almost fell. "Damnit, this crown always slipp'n." She said groaning. I giggled. Isneh silhe. I whispered and her crown stayed on her head. "Thank you!" She whispered yelled and pecked my lips. "Your welcome. Now shall we go."