19. Pup

Lizzy P.O.V.
"Elizabeth has her wolf. Liz has her wolf. Liz has her wolf." Zuri kept repeating. "Babe calm down. When midnight come we will be there. She might not shift since it's too early but her wolf will be there." I told her pulling her into me. She nodded her head and kissed my neck missing my mark by an inch. I glared at her as she just smiled innocently. "Mommy!" Liz yelled running down the stairs, almost falling. "Don't run baby, what you need?" I told her lifting her up to my hips. "Sorry mommy, can I go see my room?" She smiled widely. I nodded my head and grabbed Zuri's hand. I love the electric feeling every time I touch her hands. Her body too.

"Close you eyes princess." Zuri told Liz as we approached her room. She covered her eyes and I opened the door. "Okay, open." Me and Zuri said in unison. Liz removed her hands and she gasped. "T-this is m-my room?" Liz asked excited. "Yes sweetie." I told pecking her cheek. "Eek mommy put me down! I wanna see my room." Liz said giggling. "What's the magic word?" I said spinning her around. "Pwease!" She yelled giggling. "Okay." I said putting her down. She stumbled as she tried to walk. "Aww my princess dizzy?" Zuri asked picking her up and placing her on the bed. Liz nodded her head as she waited for the dizziness to go away. "Can we play?" Liz asked us and we smiled grabbing the toys.

~~~~15 minutes later~~~~
We are now watching Moana. I love that movie and Liz said she never watched it. "Hey babe, I'm going to go let jewels out." She said scratching behind her ear. She's lying. Zeus whimpered. I nodded my head and snuggled closer to Liz. "Mommy why sad?" Liz asked poking my cheeks. I giggled and poked her cheeks. "I'm not sad baby, let's get you ready for bed." I smiled sadl. Trying to change the subject I started tickling her. "Mommy stwopp!" Liz laughed. I chuckled and picked her up. I ran some bath water and let her pick out the bubble soap she wanted. "Cotton candy!" She squealed causing me to laugh. "Blue cotton candy it is." I said as I added the space to the warm water. Once I shed the clothes from her I saw all the scars. I ran my fingers over her scars and she flinch. "Mommy make the scars go away!" She sobbed into my chest. I smiled sadly and felt my body vibrate. Yurth sceth micts. I chanted as her scars disappeared. She gasped when she saw the scars gone. "T-thank you mommy!" She sobbed into my shoulder. "Why are you crying baby girl?" I asked confused. "I don't want to remember mommy and daddy hurt me." She said nuzzling into my neck. I felt anger course through my veins as she mention her parents. I felt soft small hands interrupt my thoughts. "it's okay mommy." Liz said whipping my cheeks. "Okay, hurry before the water get cold." I went and got her PJs. I walked back to the bathroom and saw Liz curled up trembling. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked rubbing her checks. "I-i saw man at w-window." She said trembling. "What?!" I exclaimed. I looked out the window and saw a man running. "Guards! Get that man!" I yelled in the mind link.

"Zuri, here now!" I yelled through our mind link. "Come here Liz." I said wrapping a towel around her body. "I dried her off and put her PJs back on. Then I put her in bed. "What happened?!" Zuri came in eyes black. "Liz saw man through window. Then I looked and saw him running. I told the guards to catch him." I told her. She nodded her head and I glanced at her shirt. I walked closer and saw lipstick. Do you think she's cheating on us? Zeus asked whimpering. "No, I mean she can't. I don't know." I said whimpering too. I touched the lipstick and I could smell... Rachel scent. Zuri looked at my hand and then her shirt. Her eyes widened. "Baby I can ex..." She was cut off by one of the guards. "Your majesties. We cought the man he's in the thrown room." I nodded at him and asked him to bring our crowns. I look at Liz and saw her sleep. "I will be back princess." I said kissing her head. I walked passed Zuri and grabbed the crown from the guards smiling at him. He blushed and bowed.

I walked to the throne room and saw the man kneeling to the grown. That scent is familiar. I gasped as I realized who it was. He smirked and stood up. The guards pinned him down and put silver around him. "Who is this?" Zuri asked looking at the man. "That's my cousin." I whispered. "Hello cousin Lizzy, miss me?" He said smirking. "Cosa vuoi?" (What do you want?) He smirked and tried to get up but the silver made him weak. "Vendetta." (veangance.) "No, non farò del male a nessuno." (No. I will not hurt anyone.) I growled. He nodded sadly and I dismissed him. "What the hell was that?" Zuri asked shocked. "My cousin and before you ask, yes I do know how to speak Italian." I replied annoyed. "Hot." I was going to smile but I remember the lipstick stain in her shirt. I looked away and got lost in my thoughts. "Hello?" A sweet voice said. I didn't know where it was coming from. I looked at my phone and saw it was 12:03 midnight. "Shit." I rushed to Liz room and saw her sitting up. "Mommy, my wolf! I hear her!" She squealed excited. "I know." I said through the minding. She gasped and started jumping in her bed. "Mommy I can here you! But you didn't talk!" She squealed. She gasped again yelling mama. I heard a chuckle and saw Zuri at the door. "You will talk to your wolf in the morning okay?" I said looking at Liz who looked exhausted. She nodded slowly drifting to sleep. "Goodnight baby, love you." I said pecking her head. I turned and walked to me and Zuri's room. I changed clothes and got in bed. "Come on baby, let me explain." Zuri said turning me to face her. I sigh and sat up. She scratched behind her ear before she even started talking. I growled and stopped her. "If your going to explain tell the truth. Your scratching behind your ear!" I said pissed. She looked down and tried to grab my hand. "You were going to lie to me again." I whimpered and walked to a guest room. "She lied to us Zeus." I said before falling asleep.

Cliff hanger! I tried to add more but I decided to do another chapter. Peace.
~XD