15. Elizabeth

As we walked into the pack house everyone saw us and bowed. Everyone bowed except my 'family'. They just looked at me with hatred. 10 guards came in and I looked at Zuri who was smirking. "What are you doing?" I mind linked Zuri. "Making sure that everyone is here." She mind linked back. I made a 'o' face and nodded. "Search the territory, make sure everyone is here." She told the guards. "Yes your majesty." They all said in unison. How the hell they do that. I giggled at my thought and Zuri raised an eyebrow at me. "So have any one been disrespected or abused here. Don't worry no one will hurt anyone." Zuri said sternly. "Me." I heard a little girl say. I looked over to her and saw her hugging a little toy. The parents glared at her then looked at me. "Come here, please and bring the toy." I asked the little girl. "What's your name?" I asked as I squatted to her level. "E-elizabeth." She replied nervously. "What's the matter?" I asked her rubbing her cheeks. "I-i c-can't say." I nodded my head and picked her up. She's too light. "Guards!" I yelled. "Yes your majesty?" One of the guards asked. "Can you please take the parents to a cell?" I asked. "Of course." He bowed. "Thank you. Do you want ice cream?" I asked turning my head back to Elizabeth. She tilted her head confused. I giggled and looked at Zuri. She was already staring at me smiling. "You want to come?" I asked Zuri and she nodded her head. "Can Queen Zuri come with us?" I asked Elizabeth. She nodded her head and put her head in the crook of my neck. As I walked to the kitchen I couldn't help but love this child. "What kind of ice cream you like?" I asked Elizabeth. She pointed to the chocolate and nodded my head. "Me too, queen Zuri hate chocolate." I whispered to Elizabeth while looking at Zuri. "Hey! I heard that and I just don't like the taste I prefer vanilla." She said wiggling her eyebrows.  I blushed and looked at Elizabeth. "Meanie." Elizabeth said sticking her tongue out. That is so freaking cute. "Yea meanie!" I did the same thing Elizabeth did. Zuri giggled and kissed both of our heads. After we ate our ice cream I took Elizabeth to the park close to the pack house. She said she never been. I was shocked. Me and Zuri played with Elizabeth and it made my day, I don't want to go shopping anymore today. "Come sit down." I told Elizabeth. She sat down between me and Zuri and swung her legs. She's so cute! "I know right!" Zuri said through the mind link. "Stop reading my mind!" She giggled and put her arm around us. "Okay Elizabeth, has your mommy or daddy hurt you?" I asked her worried. She looked down and nodded her head. "H-how?" I asked trying to stop the tears. She stood up and lifted her shirt. I looked at Zuri and I saw pure sadness. I was pissed off. "Okay, I will fix this,  I promise." She lifted her head with tears in her eyes.

"You pinky promise?" She asked me with her pinky out. "I promise." I told her hooking my pinky with hers. She smiled and hugged me and Zuri. I saw Elizabeth's happy face go to a scared face. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "I'm scared. They are going to be mad at me for not being home. We have to hurry mama gonna get the silver!" She yelled pulling me. "What?!" I yelled. "Let me see your back Elizabeth please?" I begged her. She lifted her shirt and turned around. I felt my body vibrate and I think I'm a vampire now. "Baby calm down, your scaring her." Zuri told me. I saw Elizabeth and she was under Zuri shaking. I immediately turned back. "I'm sorry Elizabeth. I won't hurt you I promise." She came from under Zuri and hugged me. "I-im scared." She said sobbing. "I know. I'm sorry." She cried some more and a few minutes later, I heard her soft snores. We walked back to the pack house and put her in the middle of the bed. We was about to leave but she woke up. "Please don't leave me." She begged. My hurt is hurting right now. "Queen Zuri will stay here with you, okay?". I asked her. "Okay, I love you." She said hugging me. Tears slipped and I smiled hugging her back. "I love you too." She gasped and hugged me tighter. "No one never swaid that to me." She said. She said swaid. I'm about to die. Zuri kissed my for head. "I love you be careful." I nodded my head and said 'love you too.' "Nuh uh I love her more." Elizabeth said pouting. "Oh no, not the pout. Ugh, fine you won this one." I smiled as they started playing. "Okay, so I'll be back before sun down." They nodded and I left.

I'm going to rip their heads off. I went to the living room where the pack was still at. They all bowed except my family again. I'm not worried about them for now. "Guards!" I yelled. "Yes your majesty." One of the guards came limping. "What happened?" I asked worried. "Oh nothing too bad ma'am. I tripped and hit my knee." He replied. "Okay, you should rest, I don't want to see you working for the rest of the day." I told him sternly. He smiled and thanked me. "Oh where is the little girl parents located?" I asked. "Your an awesome queen and their in jail 3 bunk A." I smiled and blushed. "Thank you." I walked to where they keep prisoners. "Jail 1, jail 2, ahh jail 3." I mumbled to myself. I walked in and went to bunk A. "Guards." I called. "Yes your majesty."
" Bring the parents of Elizabeth out, their in bunk A." I commanded. They bowed and brought the parents. They bowed and took a seat. "Now please tell me why you hurt Elizabeth?" They didn't answer me. "Now!" I said using my queen alpha voice. They trembled and whimpered. "She was a mistake." The woman told me. "So you beat her because she was a mistake!" I growled. "Yes." The father replied. I growled because Zeus wanted to be set free. "We still do it. And we won't stop." I got up and smacked the shit out of him. "How dare you hurt an innocent child!" I yelled. Zeus is really trying to get out and kill them. "Did you hurt her with silver?" I asked through gritted teeth. "Yes." They both said bowing their head. I started pacing around trying to be calm. "Elizabeth is not going back with you." I said clenching my hands. "Where will she go?" The mother asked nervously. "Baby can we keep Elizabeth?" I said through mind link. She responded immediately. "I thought you was never going to ask. I'll get the maids to decorate a room for her." She replied. I love her so much. "Thank you! I love you!" I told her. "I love you too." I smirked at their parents. "She will be living with me and Queen Zuri. We will raise her and love her. Something that you couldn't do!" I growled they bowed their heads. "Now your punishment. 20 lashes with silver at the pole." They both looked up shocked. "You use silver on a child, you can only use it after their first shift." I growled. "You have 10 minutes to prepare." I told them then walked out. "Attention Crimpton pack, be on punishment pole grounds in 10 minutes." I said through the mind link. I ran back to the pack house to see everyone scared. "Don't you have somewhere to be, you only have 8 minutes, oh and the girls that i talked to before, you won't get punished for their crimes!" I growled.