27. The Wedding/ Epilogue

Zuri's P.O.V.
Today is the day! I'm finally going to be legally married to my beautiful fiance. We wanted to wait til she graduated so as soon as she crossed the stage I proposed to her in front of everyone.

Flash back~~~
Today is the day my beautiful mate graduate. I quickly got dressed as Lizzy drive with her friends that had transferred from another pack. I sat in my seat as Makayla and Liz sat with my bestie (I forgot her name okay! :A/N). The students all came in sitting in their seats. I smiled as I saw my beautiful Lizzy. "Momma your starting." Lizzy mind linked. I blushed and playfully glared at Liz. I glanced at Lizzy and saw her already looking at me. 'I love you' she mouthed. I smiled and blushed mesmerizing her beautiful features. "Now we will have Queen Zuri with our last speech for us then we will move to the diplomas and certificates. "Well I know you guys don't want to be here anymore and I'm ready to celebrate with my beautiful fiance." I said making everyone laugh as Lizzy blushed. "Now I know that we are glad high school is over but once we will have duties later on in life. Some will have jobs, families, or just their lovely mate. But either way it goes we can never escape responsibilities. Do we hate them yeah, do we want to do them no, but at the end of the day we get to lay in that comfy bed of ours and relax. Congratulations 2018 Wildcats!"  I ended and everyone cheered. "Now for the diplomas." As it got close to Lizzy's name my heart got faster.

"Calm down mamma. She will notice by your heart beating so loud." Liz mind linked. I calmed a little and relax. I walked behind the principal and he nodded his head. "Lizzy Crimpton." The principal called and everyone cheered loudly. I'm so proud. "Now before we give you your diploma, someone has a surprise for you." He said handing me the mic. She smiled and quickly hugged me. "I love you so much Lizzy. I can't wait to marry you and spend time with the kids forever. I love everything that you do. The way you play with my hands when your nervous. The way you smile when Lizzy or Makayla do something hilarious. The way you love to spend time with us even when your sick. The way you always comfort me when I'm down. The way you try to feel for me when we're sleep. The ways you snuggle into me when I hold you. I love everything about you even your flaws. I love you." I said tears streaming down my face. She wiped them and I got down on one knee. She gasped and I saw the tears trying to past her eyelashes. "Will you Lizzy Crimpton make me the happiest queen and became my wife?" I asked nervously. "Yes, yes I would love to I love you!" She showed. I smiled an stood up putting the diamond ring on her finger. "I love you." We whispered in unison before crashing our lips together. We were interrupted by the audience as they yelled and clapped in joy. After the ceremony let's just say that we had a baby sitter for the weekend.
End of flashback

Here I am now waiting for my beautiful soon-to-be wife walk down this isle. I hear the music begin and see the door opening. All the bridesmaids and men came down the isle and I saw Liz come down the isle with flowers. Finally my beautiful mate is coming. I gasped when I saw Lizzy walked down the isle. My mouth literally drop. My bestie had to close my mouth which cause Lizzy and a couple of other people to laugh. She finally made it to me and I couldn't help but to prevent her lips once. She blushed and I held her hand. We went through our vowels and I was completely ignoring the priest. I was too busy drooling over Lizzy. I felt Lizzy squeeze my hands and I blushed. "I do." I said starting into Lizzy's eyes. "Do you Lizzy take..." "I do." Lizzy interrupted the priest and everyone giggled. "...I now pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss your bride." I couldn't wait for this part. I gripped Lizzy's hip and pulled her closer to me gently pressing my lips to hers. I heard cheering which caused me to break the kiss.

             Lizzy's P.O.V.
          ~~Reception~~
"Okay everyone, now it's time for Queen Zuri and Queen Lizzy for their slow dance." The DJ announce as everyone cleared the floor for us. A thousand years started playing and she smiled. I hummed to the music and wrapped my arms around her neck tighter. I felt her arms tighten around my waist. "I have died everyday waiting for you." Zuri sang. "Darling don't be afraid I have loved you, for a thousand years. I have loved you for a thousand more." I sang and kissed her deeply. The song ended and we stood there. Looking to each other's eyes, showing all the love we have for each other. "I love you." We both said in unison giggling. "Mrs. And Mrs. Kingston everyone." The DJ said breaking out trance. We did speeches and more dances. We played a game it was hilarious.

After we played our game we said our good byes and got into our BMW i8. "Ready my love?" Zuri said kissing my hand. "I'm always ready with you." I said pecking her lips. "I love you"

The end!

Thank you guys and gals for reading my book. Vote, comment, share, anything. I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes, but this is the best book I did.

Should I do a sequel? Comment to let me know!

  ~NyNy 💖💯