18. Elizabeth's Wolf

Lizzy's P.O.V.
"Mommy can we go play?" Liz said looking at me. "Sure sweety but we can't stay for long." I told her. She squealed and giggled. I pulled up at a park and hopped out to unbuckle Liz seat. "Mommy come on!" Liz yelled pulling me to the slides. I laughed and followed her. "Slide with me mommy!" Liz squealed. I nodded my head and got on the slide. As we sat on top I saw Zuri with her phone out recording. "Okay one...two...three!" Zuri yelled as me and Liz slid down the slide. Liz yelled all the way to the bottom. "Again!" Liz yelled. I laughed and got up. I was about to go up the steps to get on the slide again but someone pulled me back. "Hey lil mama come spend time with me." Some dude said. I gagged and yanked my arm away. "Umm no, I'm spending time with my family and please don't touch me again." I told the man. "Girl you know want this!" He yelled gripping my neck. I whimpered and tried to get out of his grip. "Damn you strong!" He said struggling to keep me still. He gripped my neck harder causing me to whimper again.

Zuri's P.O.V.
"Come on mama!" Liz squealed. I thought I heard someone whimpering but I ignored it. We went down the slide again and I sat down on a bench watching Liz. I heard whimpering again and I immediately knew that was Lizzy whimpering. "Liz come on sweety!" I yelled looking for Lizzy. I saw Lizzy and I saw her being strangled by some man. I growled loudly and the man looked up dropping Lizzy while she coughed. "Why did you have your hands around my girlfriend's neck!" I growled at him. "Zuri come on, he let me go, now let's go." Lizzy told me pulling my arm but I didn't budge. He hurt mate! Hurt him! Jewels yelled. I looked at Lizzy and saw hand prints on her neck. I growled again. "Babe get Liz and put her in the car." I told her sternly. She looked at me for a while and nodded. "Don't kill him." She mind linked. I looked back at the man who stood there trembling. "Now, why did you hurt my Lizzy?" I said trying to sound intimidating. "Because she's was being a bitch!" He scoffed. I growled again and he stop smirking. "What did you call her?!" I said getting angrier. "B-bitch." He said stuttering. "That's it!" I growled and gripped his throat. "This how you had her right? Squeezing her neck?!" I said squeezing harder. I saw his face turn colors and I stopped. He stood up coughing. "Apologize!" I commanded. "I-im s-sorry!" He yelled terrified. "Now if I catch you doing another woman like that I will put you out of your misery." I told him looking into his eyes. He nodded gulping.

I walked back to Lizzy and Liz, kissing their heads. "Let's go home shall we?" I asked smirking. Both Liz and Lizzy shook their head smiling. "How did you do that?" I asked pointing at them. "Do what?" They both said at the same time. "That!" I yelled giggling. "Nevermind lets go." I said smiling. As we enter the castle I heard Liz gasp. "Am I staying here?" Liz gasped. "Of course sweety." Me and Lizzy said at the same time. "Eeek!" She said excited. "You see that door right there, it leads to the garden, go check it out." I told her smiling. She squealed and skipped to the garden. I turned around to Lizzy and pulled her into me kissing her deeply. "What was that for." She said blushing. "I didn't get a chance to taste those delicious lips in a while." I told her smirking. "Well you can taste something later when Liz go to bed." She said through the mind link. I gulped and started undressing her with my eyes. "Hey! Eyes up here!" She said smirking while snapping her fingers. "Sorry I couldn't he..." I got cut off by Liz whimpering. I guess Lizzy heard it because she rushed to the garden. I heard Lizzy growl. I quickly ran outside to see Lizzy holding up one of the maids. "Why was you hurting our daughter!" Lizzy said growling. "D-daughter? I'm s-sorry your majesty i-i thought she was in the wrong place." I grabbed Liz and saw a bruise on her cheek and her ear was red. "I don't care if she was a rogue! You don't hit a child!" Lizzy said clenching her jaw.

"Are you okay sweety?" I asked Liz. She nodded and touched her cheek whimpering. I growled and looked at Lizzy. I could tell her wolf wanted out. I quickly peck Liz cheek and ran to Lizzy. I pulled her into me and I felt her inhale deeply. She let go of the maid and walked to Liz hugging her tightly. "Can't breath mommy." Liz said breathless. Lizzy giggled but I felt her sadness. "Mommy why are you crying?" Liz said whipping her tears away. "Mommy didn't protect you." Lizzy said looking at Liz. "No mommy you did protweck me! I wove you!" She said wrapping her tiny arms around Lizzy. I walked over to them and pulled them into a hug. "Baby." I called but she didn't look up. "Liz go pick the prettiest flower you can find." I told her smiling. "If you want pwivacy just ask Mama." Liz said smirking. This kid is smart. I laughed at my own thought. "Baby look at me." I said tilting Lizzy's chin up. She looked into my eyes and I felt it. She's sad, angry, disappointed. With herself. "Baby, you did protect her. What you did at IHOP and with the maid, you protected her. Don't doubt yourself baby. She loves you, I love you." I said looking into her eyes. "I love you!" She squealed kissing my lips deeply. I pulled her closer and gripped her hips causing her to moan. Too bad we needed oxygen so we had to pull away. "We should go show Liz her room." She said pecking my kids. "Yay!" I heard from the bushes. I laughed as I saw that Liz was ease dropping. Lizzy blushed and picked Liz up throwing her up in the air.

I heard someone at the front door and went to open it. Liz and Lizzy was right behind me. "Uh hi." I said opening the door to let the woman from IHOP in. "Hello Queen Zuri, Queen Lizzy, and hello princess Elizabeth." The woman said giving her a baby doll. "Thank you!" Liz squealed. "Now I bet you have plenty of questions. Well I'm going to sum it all up for you. Liz has her wolf and she will be able to communicate with you when 12:00 midnight. If you are wondering who I am, I am a servant from the moon goddess. She sent me down here to tell you to protect your family and love each other no matter what. There will be people trying to break you apart but you have to trust each other and comfort each other." The woman said then walked out. I stood there mouth open. To say I was shocked was an underestimate. "Liz has her wolf!"

Just wanted to added that song. I love TLC don't care how old it is... That's my favorite girl group!
                                    ~XD