This is a drawing of Aizawa-Yamada Uta at age 6. Oh! Also, the dorms are already there so they move in and get set up after Aizawa tests them. And yes Aizawa is basically a house waifu.

Aizawa groaned as his new class chatted loudly as he leaned over the podium, tired as ever since both Hizashi and himself couldn't get any sleep thanks to Uta, and what made it harder was that it was the week when the omegas went into heat. Which meant that none of the alphas nor the odd short ball haired beta would listen to their assumed alpha teacher. Soon reaching his breaking point Aizawa slammed his fist to the podium and glared at his students, and if looks could kill they would be sent to hell for an eternity of torment.

"just meet All Might and me outside at the fields to see exactly what you lot can do," Aizawa growled, holding the nasty bile back as he spoke.

They all nodded submissively as Aizawa left the room first, once out of sight running straight for the teacher's private bathroom and locking the door. Hunching over the toilet throwing up every little bit of his breakfast into the toilet. Why was he at school and not at home taking care of Uta again? oh yeah, Hizashi being a jealous and whiny baby he is demanded he got one on one time with their daughter instead of having them all come in like usual. Hell! Nezu loves Uta and lets Aizawa and Yamada bend the rules by letting them bringing Uta in all the time.

"God... how hard is getting off suppressants" Aizawa groaned, hanging his head in a tired fashion.

Letting out a groan as he stood up, he flushed what he had eaten not too long ago and began to clean himself up, hoping he still looked presentable. Taking a deep breath Aizawa walks out of the bathroom and out onto the field, seeing All Might already having things ready calmed the ravenette a bit.

"Ah! Aizawa! You're her- man you look awful. You should visit Shuzenji-san" All Might pointed out without a worry in the world and with two blondes strapped to his back.

Aizawa rolled his eyes and stood beside him.

"Yeah I know I look like shit. And I see Nezu cracked and let you bring your kids?" Aizawa pointed out, trying to come up with conversation to get the much taller and larger blonde of his back.

All Might nodded and smiled, even more, somehow.

"Yeah! A little girl and little boy! Yagi Nana and Yagi Mei." Toshinori introduced soon rambling on and on about his wife and so on.

But at some point Aizawa just drowned him out, how was getting the blonde to talk endlessly like his husband a good idea with his head already hurting and dizzy beyond belief? Oh yeah! NOTHING! But at least it was one less person stressing about the omega's health. Yamada was stressing enough to cover every one of their friends and daughter for a lifetime. His mind stayed fuzzy the rest of the time they were out there, only getting worse as time passed. So instead of doing everything, Aizawa had planned stuck to the race and the ball throw, soon rushing everyone in with the help of his fellow superhero.

~~~~

Sadly the classrooms were a few flights up from the field so it took some time just trying to get everyone up through the stairwells, and Aizawa's growing dizziness was not helping in the least. His body felt heavy at this point. Painfully so, as if someone had placed bricks on his shoulders and tied cinderblocks to his feet. He had slowed down enough to the class seemed to be out of view, so at least no one would see him fall forward onto the stairs, blacking out in the process.

~~~~

The buzzing of the ravenette's phone echoed through the seemingly mostly empty room. Aizawa curled up more under the thin covers as what could only be the sigh from Shuzenji.

"Wake up Aizawa. You scared your class shitless... the little green haired boy almost landed himself in here with you." The small old woman nagged.

Aizawa groaned and opened his eyes.

"yeah yeah I know... sorry Shuzenji..." Aizawa murmured and sat up rubbing his head.

"and I feel they should know that their main teacher is an Omega so when Hizashi isn't here like today they can help take care of you." The Beta woman said, her tone much softer and holding more worry than a few seconds ago.

Aizawa glared at her, his dark eyes burning holes through her as once again, his phone started buzzing off the hook and playing Don't Stop Me Now by Queen.

"not. a. chance." Aizawa growled, not wanting to lose what was left of his pride after fainting in front of his class.

"and how can a large class of 16 almost if not already 17-year-olds look up to an omega teacher. Not to mention a MALE omega." Aizawa snapped.

Shuzenji sighed and sat back in her rolly chair, understanding where the man was coming from. It was becoming increasingly common for omega heroes up they were still looked at as weaker and unable to hold themselves in battle. If anything she understood him more than anyone his age since she was one of the first notable beta heroes. And adding in the fact he was male only made things harder, even if there were well-known male omega hero or not, along with female alpha, they were still seen as abnormalities and weird.

Once again after ignoring the phone for a while, it went back off for what seemed like the hundredth time for recovery girl. Aizawa's eye twitched as he grabbed his phone harshly answering in a cold and rude tone.

"What the hell do you want and who the fuck is this-" an Echo soon boomed through the phone as a sobbing and messy looking Hizashi slammed open the door with a confused Uta sat carefully in the baby carrier.

Aizawa sighed and hung up the phone as Hizashi shoved Uta and her carrier off and half-heartedly passed her to Recovery girl then pounced on the ravenette hugging him like he was going to lose him and sobbing worse then Uta when she has a nightmare.

"god Hizashi... get your self together-"

"Oh, can I when you passed out! you scared me!" Hizashi pouted with puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip sticking out.

"I knew it would have been better if we just got weaker suppressants rather then just getting off them completely!" He whined and nuzzled his face into the side of the ravenette.

"Hizashi! don't make it sound like I'm a drug addict!" Aizawa yelled back, his head throbbing painfully.

"Wait. Aizawa. you two were trying to get off your suppressants?" Revovery girl asked and Aizawa nodded as he soon began to pet Hizashi.

"Yeah. We already went to the doctors and the ones I was one basically said that after how many years I've been taking them I was basically sterile and unable to bear pups and that why we got a surrogate to have Uta" Aizawa said.

"Tomorrow get me the bottle I want to run some tests if that's okay..." She said.

Aizawa nodded and sighed, not really liking where this may go.

"And tomorrow I want you to be here first thing. Toshinori and Hizashi can cover the class while I take care of you. And I bet the omega students with enjoy meeting your daughter." She said and Hizashi raised an eyebrow.

"sure." Aizawa huffed.

Hizashi looked quizzically at the two omegas then pouted.

"Stop acting like I'm not here. what the hell is going on!" Hizashi huffed loudly in a slightly childish way.

"Hizashi quit it. and I don't know exactly whats going on either. So once I can explain I will" The tired man sighed, pinching the bridge of his as the blonde got off him.

They grabbed Uta and her baby bag that they didn't notice Hizashi bring. Leaving Recovery Girl to stew over what may become of her dear male omega friend.