I know its not an erasermic fanart but I can see Aizawa doing this while drunk. also its been awhile since I watched this episode so things maybe a little rushed and choppy

As usual class went on without any hitches and class 1-A kept with there plans on going to the USJ. Hizashi now didn't worry too much since Shota would be with thirteen and All Might, but there was a sinking worry in the pit of the man's stomach. He carefully hugged the ravenette behind the corner and wished him goodbye, asking him to be safe and make sure 1-A works their asses off. Aizawa gave a short nod and went on with the trip. 

"Once we get there you'll all be handed over to Thirteen and he'll teach you everything you'll need to know" Aizawa grumbled and pinched the bridge of his nose as a pounding headache came up full blast.

How could his class be so noisy and energetic, well then again that's good for a hero to not tire out easily, but it was still super annoying. He snickered at the thought of thirteen struggling to contain all of the Class 1-A's students. But that daydream was cut short by the bus stopping in front of the large dome-like building. Thirteen stepped out with, possibly a smile on his face but it was hard to tell thanks to the tinted glass.

"Hello everyone" Thirteen said cheerily as Midoriya began to fanboy once again over another pro hero.

Aizawa soon drowned the others out as Thirteen explained their plan for training and walked in with them. The sinking feeling of worry and dread reared its ugly head back in Aizawa's direction. He tried to shake it off enough so they could continue without him intervening and scheduling it for another time. But as time went on, the air seemed to grow thicker and more worrisome. Only then did Aizawa notice the black and purple smoke rise from the fountain as it temporarily stopped. Aizawa's eyes widened and moved to protect the class.

"Thirteen. take them somewhere safe. NOW" He growled as Thirteen tried to fight back but the second villains began to file into the USJ listened to the raven haired male.

And before the astronaut, looking teacher could have a say Aizawa was already on the bottom floor fighting as many villains as he could without blinking.

~~~~

Kids were separated, anxiety crawled under his skin. Last thing he needed right now was this. He wasn't able to watch the kids at this moment so he hoped they could fend for themselves until more help arrived and that, from what he heard, Iida could get help for everyone.

But for now. He was forced face to face with the ring leader.

There was no current need for talking. Do he just attacked, he took down many of the others which was easy but as he continued to fight, his eye burned, stomach turned and head spun.

This wasn't good. It was like his body already was screaming at him to stop. But he couldn't. Not now. Not with everyone's life on the line.

Before he knew it, the hand faced weirdo grabbed him and his skin was burning off. Then a large bird. Thing. Began attacking him, leaving no room to fight back.

And before Aizawa knew it, he was pinned done, face continuously and painfully meeting the ground.

His face.

His arms.

His back.

His stomach.

Everything hurt.

Everything went black.

The only thing he could register were screams, explosions, fire and breaking cement.

"I'm sorry Hizashi. You maybe left to take care of Uta alone. Or we may loose of chance to have another." Aizawa thought glumly.

And before he knew it. He had fainted. The last thing he felt was the thing getting thrown off him and breaking glass.

Sorry so short.
And took so long. But i hope you enjoyed. And sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger~ chao!