sorry if this chapter seems a bit random I'll get back onto the main story soon I promise.

Hizashi helped Shota pack their much-needed things into the back of the car, most being things to entertain Uta while they drove to Aizawa's old family home. Aizawa sat in silence as slight worry settled in the pit of his stomach, where he used to live wasn't really the best for omegas. Last he remembered was at least three packs of alphas roamed the area and Aizawa clearly remembered just barely able to get away from them. And it didn't help if you were claimed, or mated. If you were an omega, rarely a beta, you were going to be 'played' with.

~~~~

At some point Shota fell asleep with his head on Hizashi's shoulder, making Hizashi laugh at his mate's odd habit, shoulders weren't really the most comfortable part of the body to rest your head. But he shrugged it off and continued to drive down to the medium-sized family house in the farther part of the Saitama prefecture. Soon pulling into the thin driveway. Once in the park, shook Shota awake.

"Hey, Sho-chan. we're here"

"don't call me Sho-chan." Aizawa yawn, his stomach tieing itself in knots.

They both got out of the car and get their things and Uta, Uta now wide away and grumpy about not being at home and having to be in the car. As they grab their things the tall peppered raven-haired woman walks out, her sharp silvery purple eyes burning into them, not recognizing them at first.

"Hey mom"

"Hi, Kotone!" Hizashi waved as Aizawa carried their light things.

Her eyes widened and smiled.

"ah! Shota-chan! Hizashi-chan! it's so nice to see my baby and his husband!" She smiles running over and hugged them tightly

~~~~

"Shota-kun!" A woman smiled, her dark purple hair tied into a messy bun atop her head making Aizawa think of samurai's top knot.

Hitoshi sat in the living room playing video games, really just ignoring his uncles walking. Kotone went over and sat next to the boy playing with the blonde baby who stuck out like a sore thumb in this part of the family. Shizuka dusted her hands off and hugged them happily.

"It's been too long since we've seen you two" She smiled once again, soon taking notice of Uta and running over to her gushing over her.

"yeah, they bring her in basically every day at school for about a year." Hitoshi cut in, not removing his eyes from the tv screen.

With that said both men were sent death glares from both dark haired women.

"and you never bothered to tell us you guys had a baby?!" Kotone growled making Uta flinch, Shizuka stood up along with Kotone to nag Hizashi and Shota, harshly passing Uta over to the purple haired boy who instantly died as he tried to take the baby.

"OI! I WAS PLAY-"

"Family is over! get off your sorry but and get the guest room ready-"

"Shizuka we can't stay too long Shota has an appointment with Recovery girl this after-"

"You two are coming back and we are catching up!" Boomed Kotone, making both men sit down by the kotatsu which thankfully wasn't on since it was still very hot outside, even the air conditioner wasn't working the best to fend off the heat.

Hitoshi stood up and grumbled, still carrying Uta and began to get the spare room ready. Shizuka left for a moment then began to get Hitoshi the things he couldn't reach then walked back out. Kotone clearing her throat with a cold scowl, expecting an explanation. And a good one.

"Mom... Work has been getting in the way so I'm sorry I couldn't visit you more often. and having Uta around doesn't make it better" Aizawa grumbled, Hizashi now understanding where Aizawa's hatred for noise and his cold attitude came from.

She raised an eyebrow as her eyes narrowed, knowing there was more to come that they weren't saying.

"And what else. The cockatiels scent is far too strong on you." She said, her arms now tightly folded in front of her.

Both men slightly blushed and looked at each other, Kotone was far more aware of the fact her son was an omega and because of the pills he was taking was awhile ago would stop him basically from having kids.

"well... first off we had a surrogate mother arranged for Uta... but... that's when we thought that... Shota... couldn't bear pups..." Hizashi growing quiet as he explained.

The older woman's eyes widened as she heard this new found information and going ballistic. Within an instant she, much like Hizashi, was calling every one of the family members and her friends, bragging that Shota and Hizashi were going to have a baby and about Uta. And it didn't take long for Shizuka to jump on to that crazy train too. Hitoshi, thankfully, backed off and gave his uncles their space since he knew both men's habits from being a student at where they worked.

~~~~

Shota sighed as he walked around the neighborhood, finally getting a break from the crazy people he called his family. Nothing seemed to have changed since Aizawa left this place. Graffiti everywhere, broken fences, burnt trash, and blood stains. And at this point, it was to late to escape his mother's house and go to UA for the checkup since the wicked woman basically trapped them there. So after an almost hour-long chat with Chiyo, the appointment was moved to when it was normally supposed to be which landed at 2 weeks from now.

"god... I didn't know that everyone would be so supportive... well it's best I treasure this supportiveness before the news finds out. and knowing that loud-mouthed idiot he'd snap out of excitement" Aizawa droned with little to no excitement in his voice.

"heh~ wow, never seen a male omega before~ and your a pretty one too" Purred a tall and incredibly thin man, presumably an alpha from the way he was talking.

Aizawa glared at the man, ready to fight him and protect not only himself but the child he still couldn't really believe existed. But, his body wouldn't move the way he wanted it too. He was frozen solid. Nothing was restraining him but his quirk two wasn't working. Panic pounded threw Shota's veins and the thin alpha walked out with 3 more people behind him, a short porker of a man, a more average built man and the last looked as if he was a bouncer at a club. The desire to puke arose almost as quick as the desire to run.

"heh~ so cute~ but sorry EraserHead~ but it's I think long overdue"

"what is" Aizawa spat without thinking.

"Having to put an omega like you in his place" The tall thin one growled with a huge wicked smile.

Aizawa's eyes widened in sudden fear, normally he wouldn't be like this but he was frozen, what more was he supposed to do?!

"Nice to see that you paralyzation quirk worked. I was afraid my cancelation quirk would counteract it~" purred the average man to the fat fucker as the bigger man pinned shot down even though it was useless, he couldn't fucking move.