It was finally weekend and Aizawa was enjoying every second he was curled up with his cats on one side of the bed as Hizashi was curled up on the other side with his two dogs. Uta finally quiet and sleeping peacefully in the crib in the corner of the bedroom for the first time in the past year. But of course, as always, good things must come to an end, and by this end, the phone started ringing from the continuous flood of texts. Aizawa cracked an eye open and examined the room, Hizashi still asleep with their animals and Uta only rolled around slightly. Shota let out a relieved sighed grabbed his phone, exited the bedroom then walked to the small dining room table. Typing in the passcode and reading through the texts, most being from Nemuri and All Might, the ones from Nemuri being warning and pregnancy advice, same with All Might's but most of his text consisted of photos of himself, his pups and a thin, ghostly looking woman with black hair and a mix of lavender and brown eyes with the whites of her eyes jet black. Shota sighed and facepalmed, only to notice some more texts from Shuzenji along with a few missed calls. Taking another long deep breath he called Chiyo back.

"Ah! Shota-kun! nice to see you finally called back"

"yeah yeah. I just woke up. Uta finally slept a full night and my morning sickness hasn't hit me that bad... yet..."

Chiyo sighed from the other end, Shota was unable to tell if it was out of annoyance or worry, most likely both.

"well at least you seem to be okay for now but I want you to come in later. I was able to get my ultrasound and things for back when it was more common for Omegas to get pregnant as teens or at young ages or and your mother called the other day asking about how you've been. She's worried about you, you know? Then she also told me to ask you to call her" She nagged about one thing to another.

"yeah yeah... I'll call her soon... and I can't believe you're still in contact with her. But fine... when do you want me there-"

"I want to see you during the first and last week of every month. on the first day and at the end of the week. seeing as the suppressants you were on were so strong to permanently weaken the heat cycles and have your chances of conceiving decrease by x3 AND cause quite severe damage to your omega reproductive system, we can't take any chances. So I want to see you tomorrow." She explained to deaf ears, telling this to Hizashi would be worse but with medical stuff, Aizawa was as lost as a child in a mall.

She sighed once more.

"Just visit me two the first week of every month and two times the last week of every month." She simplified and hung up.

Aizawa sighed and hung up on his end then scrolled through his contacts, finding one with the photo of a young yet older looking woman, she almost looked so young that it would have been impossible to believe that she was Aizawa's mother. But she was 16 when she had Aizawa and so was Aizawa's sister when she had Hitoshi. The words 'Aizawa Kotone' were written brightly along the top of the photo of the woman with peppered hair.

"man... how long has it really been since I talked to them. My mom and Shizuka... or Hitoshi which an actual family conversation. My wedding? Maybe when Uta was born- no... Mother was sick and Shizuka was taking care of her which meant Hitoshi was with her. Had to have been Hizashi's and my wedding 12 years ago when we got out of high school." Shota mumbled to no one imparticular.

"Who was that?" Hizashi walked out yawning with Uta tucked snuggly in his arms.

"Chiyo... she said she wanted to see me four times a month so we can keep good track of our pups development and it's and my safety" Aizawa said.

"And? something seems to be on your mind... heh, you can't-fool me, I've known you since middle school and we've been married for 12 years" Hizashi said in an oddly tired and caring tone, not saying he wasn't, he always had an interesting way for caring for people.

Shota sighed and put his face in his hands.

"Just realizing I haven't talked to my sister or mother for 12 years." Shota explained, still looking at the slowly darkening photo.

It was silent. Concern for the pregnant omega grew in the Alpha across from him. Hizashi knew that Aizawa hard a very strong relationship with his mother and sister but faded once he started doing hero work and if not more during his year at UA and with them having to juggle their jobs and Uta wasn't the best. To add on top of all this, Aizawa having a pup wasn't the greatest.

"What brought all this up?"

"Recovery girl told me my mother was messaging her to tell me to call... I don't know why she lives with my sister but I guess she wants to see me... and I highly doubt she knows Uta even though we sent photos I think they never sent," Aizawa sighed, leaning back, his shirtless frame getting exposed, showing just how fast his originally perfectly sculpted abs were fading.

Not that Hizashi cared if anything he loved the mental image of Aizawa with a big round belly, he found it cute. But he may act oblivious and carefree but he knew when a line was crossed or when one was not crossed.

"Do you want to see them? I think Hitoshi would like to see you more and not as a teacher." Hizashi smiled.

Aizawa nodded, soon piping up once again.

"Yes but Chiyo wants to see us later so I don't think we can go down to the Saitama prefecture then head back up to Tokyo."

"Well by car it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes if not an hour at most" Hizashi smiled.

"And we did get the car so we can get from work to home and get things easier," Hizashi added as Aizawa thought, a little scared for his own reasons for going back to the Saitama prefecture.

"Fine... I guess seeing my mom and sister would be nice. we can visit them in the morning then see Chiyo in the afternoon since I feel that will be less predictable on time" Aizawa mumbled as the cats and dogs soon wandered out of the bedroom and around the house.

"good! it'll be nice to Kotone and Shizuka again!" He smiled happily, almost so much so it almost looked like he had dog ears and a tail that was wagging happily.

Aizawa sighed and began to wonder what made the normally cold and cruel omega grew soft around that cheerful and happy blonde alpha.