Mic's whole world crashed when he saw Aizawa on the floor, he looked dead.

Blood everywhere and the floor was almost destroyed.

He didn't want to imagine what was to happen.

~~~~

Luckily over the next few weeks it came out that 13 and Aizawa were fine, but Recovery Girl refused to answer any questions about the mystery baby the paparazzi had heard about. She didn't even know if it was still alive since Aizawa was in such bad shape she couldn't check. And that only added more stress.

While that happened the teachers discussed the incident and their plans for the large sports tournament in the coming weeks. Just with, one less person than they were expecting. Even though they understood why he refused to leave the apartment.

But what made his disappearance very worrisome was the fact he forced Hitoshi, Shizuka and Kokone to take care of Uta and their pets.

Hizashi never answered any calls.

Never got the mail.

Never came to work.

Never checked his emails.

Seemed to hardly eat.

Kept the lights off.

Never answered the door.

And the list kept growing. And the last thing they needed to happen was Hizashi landing in the hospital with Shota because he refused to take care of himself.

~~~~~~

Days became weeks.

Nemuri and Toshinori covinced Hizashi to come back to work or at least visit Shota.

"Please eat something Zashi." Nemuri yelled, trying to shove a granola bar down his throat.

~~~~~~

The buzzer calling for the nurses was deafening to Shota.

"Mr. Eraserhead... im sorry." A nurse mumbled.

Her next words were muddled and slurred, he couldn't comprehend the information he was being given.

His whole world was crashing down.

He lost everything.

~~~~~~

Mic was finally covinced to getting fixed up but the second he seemed to be back to normal after almost 2 weeks the phone rang.

The hospital was calling.

The hospital calling was almost never good.

Hizashi, in a excited and paniced frenzy, ran to answer the phone.

He left his blood run cold and the world stopped.

The baby was gone.

He dropped the phone and tears poured down his face.

He had been so excited to be a father to his AND Shota's own.

And now his most likely last chance was taken from him.

Lost with the sands of time.

Gone with the wind.

~~~~~~

Aizawa was a broken mess. Never once when he was younger had he imagined that himself of all people would have this happen.

First the awful men from his home town almost took this baby from him. He could live with his dignity being taken, he knew they got what the deserved for hurting him thanks to Hizashi. But this. This was too much. The damned villains after, kind of being forced too, telling his friends and family having his own pup ripped from him!

~~~~~~

By the next week Aizawa was out of the hospital and back home, they had taken Uta and the pets back home and held her close.

They lost one.

They refused to feel anymore emptiness without her. She was the currently only piece that held them together and kept them from emotionally breaking down.

No longer did they leave her at daycare or with a babysitter.

They never left her alone, nor eachother. Even class 1-A felt the strain of what had transpired with the two of them.

Before they were told of the sports festival, they had brought gifts in hope to ease the pain of their teachers. This warmed the couple's hearts.

~~~~~~

The whole school was running from one end to the other in preparation for the sports festival, it was funny watching everyone run around from Shota and Hizashi's apartment. Shota was at home alone reading since Hizashi took Uta to the store to get some stuff the needed and probably were getting held up by the paparazzi.

That's when the phone rang once again.

It was the hospital.

Aizawa was hesitant to answer. He didn't want to face the possibility of more heart break after both he and Mic were beginning to heal.

But his curiosity won him over.

He stood up and answered the phone with difficulty since both his hands and face were wrapped up.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is this Aizawa Shota?"

"Yes. Why are you asking"

"We looked a little deeper into the xrays and ultasound photos and we would like you to come down now so we can run some tests. I believe our information was wrong. Or. You only lost one."

DUN DUN DAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!