Warning slight violence also when you're mated to another person their quirks don't hurt you.

It was taking too long. Hizashi knew Shota liked taking long walks but this wasn't like him. He walked through the small-townish looking part of the city. It was completely trashed, he wondered why there were no heroes around here. Guilt for not taking a little better care of Aizawa's family set in. But the feeling that something wasn't right with his mate was greater than that.

~~~~

Shota growled as the four men punched him in every available area on his body.

"HAHAHA! look at that! he's losing his figure~ what? is your crappy alpha getting to you? about time you omega whore. Or maybe UA is making you weak and lazy. You look like some Omega house wife." The fat man smiled as he kicked and punched hard, causing Aizawa to throw his head back and cough.

The other three men sat smoking, watching the Shota get used to like some punching bag, still unable to move thanks to one of their quirks. Enjoying the feeling of shame, guilt, fear, and disgust set in. Patiently waiting their turn.

Aizawa at this point was just a limp mess, wishing for someone, anyone to show up and save him. Groaning and whimpering against his better judgment. 'please... please pup... hold out for a moment... I know your dad won't just sit by for how long I've been gone' he thought, suddenly gaining strength in his body once again. He smirked and erased their quirks and began to attack them, trying to claim what little dignity he had.

~~~~

Hizashi hurried when he heard the commotion, frozen seeing Aizawa in dirty and torn clothes, blood and cum running down his inner thighs and 4 alphas who looked pretty beaten up but definitely not going to back down. Without realizing what he was doing he ran ahead and used his quirk, easily causing all four men to double over in pain as their ears began to bleed along with there mouth, eyes and nose.

"Don't. Touch. My. Mate." Hizashi growled, his anger boiling and turned to Aizawa who stood there in shock.

Hizashi looked over at his mate only to go scared.

Blood.

Blood running down his legs.

Their pup.

"Aizawa. We're going to see Chiyo now." Hizashi growled and picked him up, running back to the car as soon as possible.

~~~~

Chiyo examined Aizawa, the baby was fine and luckily was Aizawa.

"I'm glad your oka-"

"How the fucking hell is I okay! I was fucking assaulted and almost lost basically my ONE chance at having my own pup!" Aizawa roared, Hizashi trying to hold back the omega.

Chiyo sighed and let out a calming scent in hopes that it'd calm him down.

"Shota. Things will get better. I had your sister ca the cops when we came down here. They got arrested." Hizashi said, placing his hand on his shoulder.

Aizawa seemed to relax at those words but still on edge. They got everything they needed then drove back down the Kotone's house. Not a word was said as they drove. Even Kotone, Hitoshi and Shizuka reframed from saying anything, Shizuka being the one to understand the pain of what Shota went threw seeing as the exact same thing happened to her when she was pregnant with Hitoshi, just with her fiancee and her, but with more

~~~~

Hizashi ended up keeping his distance as much as he hated it he knew that Shota needed his space.

"Why are alphas so sick" the ravens growled out, not meaning to spark a nerve in the blonde but he was done with everyone seeing omegas as weak and the pregnancy wasn't making it any better.

"Not all alphas are sick Shota. And you should know the more than anyone else."

He didn't answer.

"Some are sick and twisted. I know that. And your one of the best heroes out there! You are an idol to so many omegas-"

"Yeah, and what good is that when I can't protect myself or our unborn baby? Huh?! I'm weak and useless Hizashi!!" Shota growled.

"You are not" Hizashi countered with a glare.

It was silent for a while longer. Uta seemed to feel the anger in the room and started to cry. Hizashi stood up to go check on her.

"Shota... she's most likely to be an omega. And she'll be looking up to you. You can't let her down, can you? And so will this pup" and with that Hizashi walked out of the room with Uta.

Shota sat in shock. When the hell was Hizashi like that. The air seemed to get colder. Once able to shake it off Shota tried to fall asleep. Not wanting the face the aftermath of what happened just a few hours ago.