Part 14

I hope you enjoy and please share your thoughts cause I love reading them! Oof this chapter is crazy 😬😬
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{July 8th 2018, 6:49pm}

~Veronica Merrell is Online~

Roni: Nessa, can you come out for dinner?

Roni: Please. Mom, Dad and I miss you!

Roni: Why are you shutting me out??

Roni: What are you so afraid of??

Roni: Can you just stick on a fake smile for 30 minutes like you always do now for our videos??

Roni: Okay okay that wasn't right of me to say im just so angry!!

Roni: I miss my sister.

Roni: I love you so much..

Roni: I hate seeing you like this.

Roni: I feel sick just thinking about it.

Roni: I miss seeing ur beautiful smile and hearing your infectious laugh!

Roni: I miss my best friend..

Roni: I just don't get what you have to hide.

Roni: UGH JUST STOP BEING SO SELFISH FOR ONCE IN UR LIFE AND TEXT ME!!

Nessa: Selfish?? Really Roni? You think I wanna feel like this? Like I don't belong anywhere? I hate this. I hate how this needs to go but I can't do anything about it.

Nessa: I think you're the one being selfish. All you care about is making sure you please everyone and not lose fans!

Nessa: Everyone knows you're better than me anyway because you have this adorable personality and this fun "romance" with Aaron! What am I? Just the sidekick for Roni's wonderland. Well I don't want anything part of it!

Nessa: You can keep the channel, but it's not the Merrell Twins anymore. Its Roni's. No more ugly sidekick for you to boss around because I QUIT THE MERRELL TWINS.

Nessa: Oh, about dinner? I'm not hungry.

~Vanessa Merrell is Offline~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~