Part 19

Hey guys heres the next chapter of the story!! Its coming to an end so I hope youve liked this storyyy!

BTW THIS IS NOW NORMAL DIALOGUE, its not texting anymore although it has the format of texting. This is now on Devan and Nessa's "date" so yessss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{July 10th 2018, 4:11pm}

For a while, Devan and Vanessa sat side by side on a park bench staring at the view in front of them.

Nessa: (sighing) "This is nice.."

Devan: "Yeah.."(frowning) "why don't we ever do this?"

Nessa: "I...I don't know, but I'd like to do it more."

The two turned to each other and smiled nervously, then looking away.

Devan: "Hey, can I ask you something?"

Nessa: (glances at him) "Of course, what's up?"

Devan: (begins to rubs his neck) "So you know last week when Collins and I had our Fourth of July party and I followed you up to my bedroom?"

Vanessa immediately knew what he was talking about but forced her mouth shut, starting to feel her face burn.

Devan: "I tried comforting you when you were crying and..you kissed me." (Pauses) "Why did you—"

Nessa: (cuts him off embarrassingly) "-I don't know why I did it. I wasn't thinking, I—"

Devan: (stops her) "No," (puts his hand on hers) "I mean...Why did you stop?"

Nessa: (stares at him confused) "What?"

Devan: "You were kissing me..why did you stop and run away?"

Nessa: "I-I didn't think you liked it."

Devan: (gives a short laugh) "Well you didn't give me much time to respond.."

Nessa: "Oh.."

There's a awkward silence between them as Nessa began to process it.

Nessa: "Then...did you like it?"

Devan: (reddens) "..Yeah, did you?"

Nessa: "yeah.."

Devan suddenly stands up and takes Vanessa to her feet with him.

Devan: "Vanessa, you have no idea how long I've wanted to kiss you before that night."

Nessa gaps her mouth at him not sure what to say. He...he wanted to kiss her??

Devan: (looks down and then back up at her) "You mean so much to me, Nessa. Being friends with you has been the best years of my life and I've been too chicken to ask to be something more."

Devan slowly takes her hands and holds them.

Devan: "I need a girl like you, Nessa. I will love you and never let you think bad about yourself. My question is...would you open your heart to me?"

Nessa: (speechless and beginning to cry) "Yes...yes! Yes I will!"

They both come into a tight embrace and comfort one another. The two couldn't believe it was happening. They both expressed their true feelings! Soon they pulled away and looked at each other.

Devan: "I love you, Nessa."

Nessa: "I love you too, Dev."

Devan: (smiles cheekily) "Now, can we do over our last kiss?"

Nessa: (smirks) "If you really want to."

They both laugh and seal the scene with a kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So since this story is coming to a PLANNED end, Ive been considering writing more.

Which would you like?

To continue this story? (Vote here)

Start a new story to continue off this? (Vote here)

Or to just write something else in general? And what? (Vote here)

Love you all and thank u to the people that voted!!!😊💕