Part 16

I hope you enjoy and please share your thoughts cause I love reading them! Lemme know your thoughtsss!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{July 9th 2018, 10:09pm}

~Devan Key sent a message to Vanessa Merrell~

Devan: Hey Nessa.

Devan: Can you please talk to me?

Devan: It's important.

Nessa: What?

Devan: I reported one of the people that commented on your recent post.

Devan: He was saying he was a twinner, but really he was a fake and a harasser.

Devan: If there's more people like this...I will not stop till they are all gone.

Nessa: There's plenty of haters out there and more to come. We can't stop them. Stop trying to play hero.

Devan: Maybe I can't fix everything, but we can get as much of them out as we can.

Devan: Why didn't you tell any of us this was happening?

Nessa: Because I thought I could handle it, but I can't.

Devan: Is this why you've been acting distant?

Devan: Because you were trying to protect yourself?

Nessa: I was trying to protect you.

Nessa: I didn't want these haters chasing after the closest people I have.

Nessa: But all it did was make me realize how ugly and awkward I really am. How much I'm worthless to the fandom and how Roni is better off without me.

Devan: Vanessa..you're not worthless. You're PRICELESS, IRREPLACEABLE, and BEAUTIFUL.

Devan: Don't let some arrogant creeps tell you what you are.

Devan: You were made perfect.

Devan: The first time I laid my eyes on you, the only thought I had was "I need a girl like her in my life"

Devan: Nessa, people adore you, they look up to you, you are such a role model to millions! Don't throw it all away because a few idiots start digging up lies.

Nessa: Dev..what have I done to deserve this?

Nessa: Why did I shut you out for so long?💔

Devan: Because you were scared.

Nessa: ..I don't want to be scared anymore.

Nessa: Can you help me?

Devan: I think I know a way.. :)

~Devan Key sent a message to Veronica Merrell~

Devan: Hey, I think Nessa is ready to talk to you :)

...

Roni didn't even have enough time to read Devan's message when Nessa came through the door, tears streaming down her face. It didn't take long for the twin to do the same. With open arms, Veronica took her sister into a tight embrace as they cried together, finally reunited.