THREE

"when did this turn into a stokeley roast session?"

stokeley

why did i ask to come on this trip in the first place?

we've only been on the road for 45 minutes and so far, jahseh has already gotten into at least 3 accidents because he drives like he's playing gta, michael keeps singing very loudly and off key to every song that comes on the radio, omar fell asleep and he's snoring loud as fuck and drooling on himself, and gazzy keeps asking every 5 minutes if we're there yet.

i was honestly and truly the only normal person in this car, wasn't i?

"put your fucking blinker on next time or i'll come out here and do it for you, you wrinkly ass piece of white trash. if i see you anywhere in broward i swear to god, it won't be pretty, and you can tell your ugly ass grandkids if they want smoke they can get it too!" jahseh ranted at the neighboring vehicle, who had cut jahseh off in traffic and prompted him to go off as soon as it happened.

you'd think the guy ran purposely rammed into his fender or something with the way jahseh's carrying on.

"jahseh, calm your ass down. you probably gave that poor old man a heart attack," i cut him off.

that poor old white man in the pickup truck next to us looked as if he was about to have a heart attack as jahseh continued to yell obscenities and threats at him. eventually the road rage fight ended as jahseh speeded off.

there's a lot of pent up anger in his 5'6 frame, i'll tell you that much.

"jah, calm your lil ass down and just drive," i chastized him, "you can barely drive in the first place, and now you out here arguing with niggas instead of giving your full attention to the road."

"i'm trying to 'just drive' stoke, but these fucking dumbasses who dont know how to drive keep testing me, on god i might have to pull over and beat somebody ass," he continued to rant.

i rolled my eyes and fell back against my seat. there was no arguing with jahseh when he was cross like this, and i didn't want to bare the brunt of his wrath, so i decided to just let it go and shut my fat ass up.

i leaned against the car window, which was cool with the air of the AC that blasted throughout the car - which i was grateful for in the florida heat, especially in a car with five niggas. i decided that i was just going to attempt to take a nap, but i as soon as i shut my eyelids, i felt someone poking me in my side.

i whipped my head around, my eyes meeting gazzy's as he prepared to ask me yet another dumb ass question.

"stockly, are we there yet?" gazzy asked me in a childlike voice.

"my name aint stockly... and we aint even been driving for an hour, fuck you think?" i barked back at him, to which he responded with a shrug and a pout, jutting out his bottom lip at me.

"don't be rude stockly," i saw jahseh shaking his head, "all he did was ask a question, there's no need for all of that."

"dOnT bE rUdE???? don't be rude??? aint you the same nigga that just cussed out a poor old man and threatened to beat his ass in the middle of I-75? that nigga prolly got grandkids older than you and here you are threatening to end what little of a life he had left," i shot back at jahseh.

"yeah but he deserved it. he called me a nigger."

"no he didn't. he literally didn't. we were all there, he didn't," i huffed.