FOURTEEN

"i bet it smells like 10 cans of bounce that ass in there"

jahseh

my breath stopped as soon as stokeley said those words and i paused.

this was it, it was finally happening. after all of this time of me having a crush on him and sheepishly hoping he'd like me back, me and stokeley were finally about to have sex.

i mean, i could think of a better circumstance for us to fuck during, considering he was about to fuck me in the car in the middle of the woods but in that moment, that didn't matter. all that mattered to me was that i was finally getting what i wanted.

stokeley.

"what are you waiting for baby?" stokeley said as he caressed me from behind, "gon and get in the backseat like i said."

he tapped me on the ass after i said that, causing me to let out a soft moan. i then snapped out of my thoughts and obeyed him, opening the car door and climbing in the backseat, proceeding to strip out of my clothes.

stokeley climbed in the backseat with me, and i soon realized that there wouldn't be enough room in the car for him to fuck me the way i wanted, i mean, not if we wanted to be in an an actual comfortable position.

stokeley must have noticed it too, because after he slid out of his jeans and took off his shirt, leaving himself in nothing but his boxers, he motioned for me to sit in his lap.

"come sit that pretty ass on my lap and ride me," he cooed at me.

i did as he said, sliding my now naked body onto his lap, facing him as he attached his lips to mine and began to let his hands explore my exposed frame. he rubbed one of my nipples with his thumb, which was already pretty sensitive from the cool air from outside hitting it and hardening it, and him rolling it with his thumb caused me to let out a throaty moan into his kisses.

he removed his lips from mine, only to replace it with my other nipple, swirling his tongue around it as if it was a piece of candy, and my shorts were once again drenched with my own juices.

"you're so sensitive," he teased me as he pulled away from my nipple, still teasing my other one with his thumb.

i whined at his teasing words. it was true, but he ain't have to say it

he ran his free hand down my back, and over the curve of my ass, as i began to rut against his lap, desperate to be full of him already.

"stoke," i whined out, my voice needy, "stop teasing me."

i felt a stinging sensation on my ass, followed by a loud popping sound. "it's daddy, ain't no stoke." he corrected me, his voice gruff and low.

he continued to tease me with his fingers for a few more seconds, rubbing at my sensitive clit and teasing my core much to my annoyance until he told me to raise up.

he pulled his dick out, and fuck was it huge. i mean, i've seen his dick before countless times and i been knew it was big, but it's different when it's literally about to go inside you.

he aligned his dick with my hole as i slowly began to sink down onto it, the stretch from his thickness causing me pain. i was wet enough that the pain wasn't too bad, and he slid in easily, but it still hurt me.