THIRTEEN

"it means i'm about to fuck the shit out of you."

jahseh

we were all about to die.

i didn't know what happened to the car, but it just stopped in the middle of the road, in the middle of the woods. it couldn't have been the gas, because the gas tank was nearly full when we left, and we hadn't even been driving for that long.

now, we were all in the woods, and no cars were even passing by, it was starting to get dark, and none of our phones had a signal.

this was how it was about to end. i was finna either starve to death or get mauled by a bear before i even got a chance to take stoke's dick.

i got out my phone and attempted to call a towing company, but again, the service was shitty out here, so the call dropped when i attempted.

"fuck!" i exclaimed out of frustration before punching the car. "i hate this fucking piece of shit car. we're all going to fucking die because it decided to randomly fucking break down right before we got to michael's fucking house. fuck this shit."

"ooh, such a dirty mouth," stokeley piped up, a teasing look on his face.

i wanted to go off on him and tell him that now wasn't the time, that we're stranded in the middle of bumfuck nowhere for god knows how long, but it's stokeley, and i'm weak for him, so all i did was blush and giggle like i was some schoolgirl.

"yeah, i do have a dirty mouth," i said with a giggle, "why don't you see what else i can do with my mouth?"

i know i was being bold, between what i just said, and that whole "i love riding" shit i said in the car, i was just exposing my thirst for stoke to everybody, but i ain't care honestly. i wanted him to fuck me until i couldn't feel my legs, and i didn't care who knew.

too bad he wouldn't be able to fuck me anymore, because guess what? we were stranded.

"must be nice," jared shook his head. "y'all just gon remind me of how single i am huh?"

michael shot jared an offended look. "oh, you're single now?"

"baby, you know i was just playing," he ran his fingers through michael's dreads and kissed his cheek, "but still, must be nice."

must be nice indeed. i fantasized about stoke doing shit like that with me.

as much as i craved him sexually, and lord knows i do, i also crave affection from him too. just thinking about doing the little things with him, like holding his hand in public, or having him put his hand on the small of my back made me melt inside.

a smile came to my face at those thoughts. i was so far gone for stokeley.

speaking of stokeley, i wondered what he would do when it started to get dark, because as much as his big ass liked to deny it, he was very much afraid of the dark, and there weren't any streetlights out here, so it would be pitch black by the time night fell.

maybe he could cuddle me in the backseat to make him feel safe. it also gets very cold at night, so that would be perfect for us.

"i'm scared." gazzy snapped me out of my thoughts as he clinged onto omar for dear life.

"don't be scared gigi," the dog faced man reassured him. "it's just one night. by the morning we can walk to the nearest store and buy some jumper cables to jump start the car. i'm 100% sure that's what this car needs, i used to fix cars."

"we can go now actually," michael chimed in. "it's not that late. it's only like 6. we should be back by 8 at the latest."

"what if we get lost and we lose the car?" gazzy asked, fear still prominent in his eyes.

"somebody can stay back and watch the car then while the rest of us go. we can split up," i added. "i'll stay back, i don't feel like walking."

"i'll stay back with jah," stokeley volunteered almost immediately. "because i don't want him here just by himself. it's not safe."

"okay, if anything happens text us," i replied before the others went off to go to the store.

as their silhouettes disappeared down the road, i found myself at the realization that stokeley and i were alone for the first time in the entire trip.

and it was quite awkward, considering everything that happened, i mean, he deadass fingered me earlier in a car full of people, and yesterday he almost made out with me, and it happened with no explanation, no warning, nothing at all. we just kept doing things together and not talking about it, because we didn't have time alone to actually talk about it.

"so...." i started. "it sure is terrible that we're stranded."

"yup," stokeley responded, popping the p.

"so how long do you think it's gonna take for all of us to get mauled by a bear?" i asked as i sat on the hood of the car.

he sat next to me and placed his hand on my thigh. "hopefully not before i fuck you like i promised i would."

my cheeks heated up and i shifted in my seat at that simple remark. why did stoke have so much power over me?

"you know, it's kinda funny how a few days ago you were freaking out over me doing something as simple as touching you, and now you wanna break my back," i laughed.

he looked at me and licked his lips. "i didn't know what i wanted... i was conflicted and i didn't want to....i didn't wanna make things complicated between us. i don't know, it's hard to explain but i was confused as hell... but now i finally know what i want, and i want you jahseh."

not too long after those words fell from his lips, we began to make out right there on the hood of my car.

he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in as we kissed passionately and roughly, i'm talking him biting down on my lips, smacking my ass, and gripping my sides harshly as i moaned into the kiss.

after a few minutes of rough kissing, he pulled away from me.

"as much as i want to do this...i can't do this on the hood of your car in the middle of the wilderness."

i let out a loud groan. i was tired of this nigga constantly teasing me. just fuck me, goddamn it.

"and what does that mean?"

"it means i'm about to fuck the shit out of you," he replied, "now get your pretty ass in the backseat real quick."