FOUR

"ima try to get some dick in every state"

jahseh

we've been on the road for about 5 or so hours now, and we're nearing our first rest stop, a hotel for the night. since our trip started late due to stoke inviting himself and his friends, we were a few hours late getting ready, and now it was getting late, the sky turning a dark blue hue as the sun set on the horizon.

michael drived throughout the city, coming up from the highway as he checked the gps and looked for the hotel we were supposed to be staying at for the night. stokeley wasn't complaining about michael's driving, so i guess he must be a better driver than me, or maybe stokeley just enjoys complaining about me.

yeah, i think it's the second one because michael almost crashed into a pole because his ass is too busy thinking this is american idol or some shit, out here singing his ass off.

"mikey, pay attention to the road, you almost killed everybody," i instructed, leaning back in my seat as sleepiness overtook me.

"jah i know you ain't talking, you almost caused like 10 accidents when you was the one driving. out here threatening old people and shit," he clapped back.

i couldn't argue with him there.

"whatever, i need some dick." i mumbled, rolling my eyes.

it was such a random and out of place thing for me to mention, but it was true. i haven't gotten some good quality dick weeks, and i felt like i was in a drought. i needed to get laid so badly that i thought about the lack of dick that i was receiving at the most inappropriate times.

but then again, most of the niggas that i fucked with ranged from being slightly unhinged to full on psychopaths, and i wasn't trying to deal with all of that baggage. i don't know what it was about me that attracted crazies.

the last nigga that i fucked with literally scaled the wall and attempted to break into my dorm because i was ignoring his texts, and said his "other personalities" made him do it, and carved my name into his wrist and posted it on instagram for everyone to see. so yeah, maybe it was good that i hadn't been getting any play recently. i'll never recover from jamell's crazy ass.

"yeah jah, me too. i haven't had dick in forever, i know i'm ugly, but y'all ain't gotta see my face if you give me backshots so i don't see the problem," michael tuts, causing me to let out a wheeze of laughter. he was too much.

"i'm so fucking sexually frustrated," i continued to whine. "if i don't get no dick during this trip i swear..."

"same here. i think we should make it our goal to try to get as much dick as possible," he continued to complain as he drove down the darkening streets, streetlights popping on as the sky grew closer to black.

"ima try to get some dick in every state," i stated confidently, a proud smile on my face.

i was joking, but i knew if i really wanted to, i could. i had a beautiful face, mesmerizing eyes, an amazing body, a fat ass, a big dick, and i was amazing in bed. that's why i could pull both niggas and bitches. they were usually of the psycho variety as i said before, but all that means is that my shit so fire that i make everyone who's ever fucked with me go insane.

some might call me cocky, but it's facts.

"i just realized we just talking about dick in a car full of straight niggas," michael shook his head.