NINE

"if i didn't know any better, i'd say you like jahseh."

jahseh

we ended up staying with jared longer than we expected, mainly because jared started whining about how lonely he was and how he wanted us to stay longer so he could feel like he actually had friends, which was actually kinda sad when you thought about it.

and stoke was down for it too, because it gave him more time to try to pass me over to jared even though i wasn't interested in him.

he was so obvious with what he was doing, it was kinda pathetic if we were being honest. everything jared said or did, stokeley would try to slot me into it as a way to get us to interact or whatever, and it got real old real quick.

jared would wear one of his chokers, then stokeley would say something about how much i love chokers, and how i should go choker shopping with him. jared would mention working at hot topic, and stokeley would tell him about how i used to work at hot topic back in the day, and how we have something in common. he was trying so hard to get me off of his dick and on jared's, and it wasn't working on either side.

if he wants me to leave him alone, maybe he should man up and say it.

soon, night fell, and we were all deciding what we should do before we got back on the road, much to jared's dismay. he'd have us live with him permanently if he could.

"let's go to the movies," michael suggested.

"we've been watching movies on the couch for the past 3 nights," stokeley handwaved his suggestion away. "i think we should go clubbing."

"ooh, yes!" i spoke out in agreeance. i haven't gone to the club in a while, and i did say that i wanted to get some dick, but the dick i want is stokeley's dick (and his heart) ...but clearly, he doesn't want to give it to me, so if he wants me off his hands so bad, then that's what he'll get.

fuck, i don't even mean that. i want stokeley so bad it's killing me.

"what club are we going to? i'm not all that familiar with the gay clubs around here. i know it has to be a lot, atlanta is the gay capital of the world," i asked, crossing my legs.

"jah, we can't be going to gay clubs when we got straight niggas with us," michael chimed in

"what straight niggas?"

"uh, stoke and omar?" gazzy answered.

i shot gazzy an eye roll. i know he's not tryna out his man or whatever, but does he really expect us to believe that the same nigga that was tearing up his columbian guts last night is straight?

"i don't care. i'm fine with going to a gay club." omar added, shrugging his shoulders.

of course you are, nigga you gay.

"whatever," stokeley replied, halfway mumbling.

"i haven't been to a club in a while, i've been too sad to go to one," jared said as he pulled out his phone,  "but there's this place just down the street called mary's. i think we should go."

so the six of us all got ready to go out clubbing, and i made sure i looked my best. i wanted to get fucked tonight, and if it wouldn't be by stokeley, i'd have to play the field.