EIGHTEEN

i apologize so so much for abandoning this book, but see, when you're a dumb bitch like me and you have 5+ books to update at the same time, you have to prioritize some over the others, otherwise all of my books would have slow updates, and i just straight up didn't have motivation to write on this compared to my other books.

also, i've been very busy with school lately.

thanks to all the people who have been patiently waiting and sorry that yall waited for like a month for this trash ass chapter but ily anyway💕

"you know what tho? i got something for that ass."

 stokeley

after we finally dropped michael off after all this damn time (no seriously, this trip was supposed to ne 18 hours there and 18 hours back, but somehow we've been on the road for a week and a half because of the accident and jared wanting us to stay at his house all damn week.) my main concern was just making it back home and spending time with my baby.

"damn, i'm surprised we still alive," jahseh muttered as he kept his hands on the steering wheel.

"why, because you've finally admitted to the fact that you're a shitty driver?" i muttered, causing jahseh to reach over and smack me upside the head, causing us to swerve a little and nearly run over a deer in the process.

i rest my case.

"no fatass, i meant because this book ain't been updated in forever," he rebutted with an irritated grunt.

"what you mean by book?" i raised an eyebrow at him.

"did i say book? my bad, i meant because this trip has been so long and so crazy. the fact that all y'all are even here in the first place when it was supposed to just be me and michael, you acting like i can't drive, us ending up at jared's house for a week, us getting stranded, gazzy getting lost...us....having sex," he said that last bit quite quickly and lowered his voice, turning to the side as if he was shy about that fact.

"i feel you, i was just thinking the same thing," i agreed with him, "like it really is crazy how this was such a small trip and so much has happened, it's wild, that's for sure."

"yeah, especially considering the fact that this book was supposed only be a short story. it still is going to be but it was originally supposed to be like less than 15 chapters, but so much has happened that it made this book longer and now diana doesn't even know how to finish this shit-" he clamped his hand over his mouth - while thankfully keeping one on the steering wheel - after saying that, as if he said something he wasn't supposed to say.

"oh, here you go again with this book shit," i rolled my eyes. "that's the second time you mentioned us living in a book, what gives?"

"nah, i ain't say shit about a book, i can't even read." jahseh lied, "i was talking about this trip, i just accidentally said book for some reason-"

"jahseh."

"okay fine!.... it's because we do live in a book," he stated as if it was obvious. "if we didn't live in a book, would i be able to do this-"

"you need to stop watching all them damn shane dawson conspiracy theory videos," i quipped. "better yet, you need to stop hanging out with michael's ugly ass, because i know it's him that thinks we live in a book and shit."