TWELVE

"all i wanted to do was fuck the shit out of him"

stokeley

i refused to get in the car after i learned gazzy was driving.

i wouldn't do it. i wasn't about to go out like that. gazzy couldn't even tie his own shoes without help and i'm supposed to put my life in his hands? no thank you.

"stoke, get in the car, stop being so dramatic." omar rolled his eyes at me before getting in the front passenger seat.

"just because y'all are fine with dying don't mean i am, i'm not about to end up on the news today, nah," i continued to protest.

"i'm not even a bad driver," gazzy spoke up, "i know how to play bumper cars, it's the same thing, right?"

and at that moment, i swear every single person involuntarily cringed as their eyes widened.

"this is who y'all finna let drive?" i exclaimed, shaking my head.

"calm down stockly, i'm just playing, damn," gazzy replied as he got behind the wheel. "i know how to drive just fine."

everyone else let out sighs of relief, but i wasn't exactly sold on his ability to drive yet. i mean, he couldnt even do basic math, let alone drive.

"okay, i have a question. if you are going 70 miles per hour, how long do you think it'll take for you to go 70 miles?" i asked him, a smug smile on my face.

gazzy's face went blank as he spaced out and tried to think of an answer to the question, until he replied: "seventy nigga."

"you know what," i threw my hands up in exasperation, there was no way that he was that damn dumb.

"stoke, just get your fat ass in the car before you get left," jahseh spoke up, leaning out ot the back window.

the only fat ass in the car is yours, baby, and i can't wait to play with it some more.

"you know what, fine, i'm getting in, but when we all end up dead, im blaming you for letting gazzy drive," i said before opening the car door and allowing jah to get out so that i could sit down and he could sit on top of me.

i held onto the handle on the roof of my car with dear life as gazzy started the vehicle, my other hand was on jahseh's thigh, my grip on it tight enough to leave marks.

gazzy was surprisingly a better driver than i expected : except when he accidentally had us going in reverse for a few seconds, but he was nowhere near as reckless of a driver as jahseh, hell, he was even better at driving than michael's singing ass.

"must be nice to drive," jared sighed as michael rested his head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

"man, your crying ass would say must be nice to anything, i swear to god." i grunted at him, rolling my eyes.

"i haven't driven in forever since my car got stolen, and i just miss it, that's all." jared defended himself. "you always gotta be so rude."

before i could respond to his comment, jahseh piped up.

"i don't really like driving if we being real, that's why i keep letting other people drive," he added, "now riding? i fucking loooove riding. i can ride for hours."

the way he said that, and the way i felt him push his ass back when he said it took my mind to a different place. fuck, please jah, ride me until your thighs get weak. let me hold onto your hips and thrust up into you from under you. ride me jahseh, please.

the little laugh he let out after saying that let me know he was making that innuendo on purpose. if he wants to tease me, i can tease right back.

"really? you like to ride for hours huh? you don't get tired or nothing?" i replied, licking my lips.

"nah, i never get tired of riding, you haven't noticed that by now stokey?"

"see you haven't shown me yet. you gon' have to prove it to me sometime."

"i can prove it to you right now." his voice was challenging, and all i wanted to do was say fuck everything and dick him down on our next stop.

"uh, are we still talking about cars?" jared cut in, a clear confused expression on his face.

i'm just out here outing myself today huh? first i fingered jahseh in front of everybody, now i'm over here asking him to ride me using thinly veiled metaphors.

i couldn't think straight when jahseh's ass was literally on my lap. all of my good judgement and the voice in my head telling me that starting this with him was a bad idea went right out the window, and all i wanted to do was to fuck the shit out of him.

and you know what? that's what i'm going to do.

i moved my hand to his ass, palming it in my hand as i whispered in his ear. "jah, baby, you think it's cute to tease me in front of everybody huh? you must want me to bend you over the trunk of this car and destroy you, right baby?"

he turned around, his eyes meeting mine, and then he said in a voice barely above a whisper:

"that's exactly what i want daddy."

i never knew how much i needed jahseh calling me daddy until now.

fuck trying to supress how i felt and being all confused. i needed to be inside of him. i needed to feel myself pounding into him while he whined and moaned out for more. i needed to fuck him.

i'll figure out what's going on with me and my sexuality when we get back home, but for now, i'm not about to let that get in the way of what i want. jah wants it and so do i, so why keep playing like i don't wanna get in them guts?

the only thing is i know that once we actually have sex, jah's going to be more attached than he already is, and that's going to be a problem, but like i said, i'll think about all of that when we get back.

after a couple more hours of jah and i teasing each other as much as we could without calling attention to ourselves, i noticed us passing a "welcome to ohio" sign.

"y'all, we in oheeyo!" gazzy exclaimed, we're almost there!

"i'm gonna miss you, mikey," i heard jared say as he stroked his hair.

"i'll come see you in atlanta one of these days," michael replied, "i'll miss you too."

the two of them continued to talk about how much they would miss each other, but that was halted when the car came to a sudden stop.

"gazzy? what are you doing?" jahseh asked, noticing that we weren't at a red light, and the engine was no longer running.

"the car just stopped out of nowhere, i didn't do anything," gazzy responded, sounding just as confused as jahseh was.

i looked around at our surroundings, and it was nothing but a bunch of bushes, trees, and wilderness around this highway. if we really were stuck, we were done for.

"uh oh....that isn't supposed to happen."