FIVE

"is that nigga getting his dick sucked?"

jahseh

sleeping with stokeley wasn't awkward at all. he didn't cuddle me, which i lowkey would have wanted anyway, and he didn't act weird about it. the only thing is his big ass hogged all the covers, so i was freezing because of the air conditioning pumping throughout the motel suite.

but eventually, i did end up falling asleep. i had a weird ass dream as well. it involved someone leading me to a hotel room, and he didn't turn around in the dream so i didn't know who it was, he wouldn't even talk. all i knew was that things got sexual pretty quickly as soon as we reached the destination, i felt a pair of plump lips attach themselves to my neck, sucking at my sweet spot and making me let out a breathily moan just slightly above a whisper. 

i felt the mystery man strip me of my clothing, lips traveling down my body as he toyed with the waistband of my boxers, my core growing hot with anticipation as i waited for him to just do something to me already, but before that happened, i felt someone shaking my shoulder, telling me to wake the fuck up.

"jahseh, wake up," i heard stokeley whisper as he continued to nudge me. i rubbed my eyes and grunted. this better be important.

"what?" i whispered harshly. it wasn't even morning yet, it was only a little past 5 am and we didn't have to be awake until 11. i really hoped that he didn't wake me up on some bullshit, i was just about to get my dream guts destroyed until he woke me up for no good reason. i huffed and rolled my eyes at my friend, demanding an explanation.

"look," stokeley pointed at the bed next to us, the one that omar and gazzy were sleeping in, except gazzy wasn't there for some reason. or he was, i just couldn't see him. whatever.

"what exactly am i supposed to be looking at?" i asked. "did you deadass wake me up so i can watch omar sleep?"

"no jah, pay attention to what's going on," he replied with a sigh.

i rolled my eyes but i did what he said anyway and i "paid attention". the room was silent besides the air conditioner, and some slopping noises. i saw some movement under the sheets, which i figured was gazzy's head bobbing up and down, and i saw gazzy's legs hanging off the edge of the bed. it didn't take sherlock to figure out what was going on here.

"is that nigga getting his dick sucked?" i whispered, my eyes widening at the scene.

"duh," stokeley answered, slight irritation present in his voice like he didn't just wake me up out of my sleep. the nerve. the audacity.

damn, these niggas really didn't have any type of shame. i know i call people shameless a lot, but what exactly possesses you to suck a nigga's dick in a hotel room in front of all of your friends? that's a whole new level of horny.

i wasn't judging them though, that was actually pretty hot. i'm an exhibitionist too, and if given the opportunity i would probably do the same thing, so i couldn't talk shit.

i continued to watch the real life porn scene unfold in front of me, biting my lip and squeezing my thighs together as i watched this go on. i hate to say it but i was actually getting turned on by watching this.

when i saw omar push gazzy's head down and gazzy proceed to make gagging and choking noises, and suddenly i wished i was gazzy.