zero

E P I G R A P H :

Marching band is life. The marching band brings about memories that you would never get anywhere else

S U M M A R Y :

Alana Leah Bower practically lives for marching band. All her closest friends are in it with her and it consumes most of her summer and fall. When a distraction in the form of tall, dark, and bad boy starts to steal Alana from band practices and parties, her friends know they have to help her and she has to make a choice.

(Warning: This story includes long descriptions of band, food, and cute guys along with lots of mayhem and references to random things. The reading of this story may result in drooling, humming football tunes, long dreams about cute guys, daydreaming, and confusion. Read at your own risk)

D E D I C A T I O N :

To the dream that has kept this story alive and the memories that will live on forever. Medina Marching band you still have my soul.

S T A R T E D : a long time ago, like 2014

F I N I S H E D : probably never, who knows

C O P Y R I G H T © 2014-2018 Kathryn Marie. All Rights Reserved.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

08.07.2018

10.15.2018 I was going to post this on Friday, but somehow I messed up.... Don't ask how I'm just a mess and so tired rn. Anyway, here's my NaNoWriMo novel for this year! If you'd like to be. my buddy (I love writing buddies) find me at kaykay1307. I've never won a NaNo but I've been writing for 7 years! Can't wait to read everyone's NaNo Novel!!!

https://nanowrimo.org/participants/kaykay1307

Cover created by @OverCast_Days 

I'm not entirely sure if that tagged her or not, but I love the covers she made so much. Thank you!