Kam Time!

A/N from now on it's gonna be Sophie's POV unless I change the POV. Continue!

On Monday,at FoxFire, Fitz kept looking at me and blushing. When I caught him, I would blush too. And our friends would notice.
"Hey, So is Sophitz official?" Keefe kept asking. "Cause I really ship you two. Actually, everyone does. No joke. I asked people if they shipped you and Fitz if they didn't all have a crush on you guys. And all of them said yes! So take it easy on all of that blushing! Those emotions are strong! Too much for the Lovable Nut, Keefe to handle."
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk! Is my best friend and brother finally a thing?" Biana squealed. Keefe got all dreamy eyed while looking at her.
"Oooooohhhh now are you two a thing?" I teased. Keefe and Biana both blushed madly. Linh, Tam, Wylie, and Marella came over all noticing that they were both blushing.
"My number two ship! Kiana! Keefe+Biana! Beautiful!" Tam said, but he seemed sad. He did look like he had a crush on Biana, but he was looking at Keefe.

Btw, do you ship Kam (Keefe+Tam) bc I do lol. But I also ship Tiana (Tam+Biana) so yeaaaaa. But please comment if you ship Kam. I don't want to be lonely. And heads up, it's gonna kinda be a Kam and Tiana story too.

So if this should also be a Kam (Tam+Keefe) story. I think it should be.

Keefe looked back at Tam, smirking. He had a glint in his eye. Tam's eyes widened and he blushed. A lot. So much that he had to cover his face with his bangs and also look down.
"Hey guys, why don't we have a sleepover?" Biana said clearly planning something while looking at me, and then Keefe and Tam like she wanted to lock them in a closet. I'm sorry about that last part lol.
"Ask your parents if you guys can come over. Kay?" And then she ran off. The bell rang, and I headed off to my class with Keefe and Tam. I was in between them, and Keefe had an evil glint in his eye while looking at Tam.
"Keefe? Tam? Are you like in love with eachother or something?" I asked.
"N-n-no." Keefe stuttered.
"W-w-why would you think that I lo—like Keefe?" Tam stuttered.
"Y-yeah. I don't lo—I mean like Tam either." Keefe pretended to laugh nervously. And then he smirked. Tam's eyes widened and then glared at Keefe. Keefe glared back playfully with a smile on his face. Keefe squished Tam's cheeks making a fish face. Tam was shorter than Keefe (I think idk just imagine he is). Tam squirmed. He somehow got behind Keefe and then playfully tripped him so Keefe was shorter than him and then Tam pulled Keefe's perfectly styled hair.
"Let go of my hair Emo dude!"Keefe yelled.
"Furwst lwet gwo of mwy fwauce!" Tam shouted back with Keefe's hand around his face.
"Why? You look cute like that! Bangs Boy!" Keefe said which earned him a harsh tug. "Ouch!"
"Fhats wut yuu gt whn yuuu gev me a feesh fice!"Tam said angrily. And at the worst time, Dame Aline came in and caught them.
"You boys! Stop this instant! As punishment, you are now roommates for the rest of the elite YEARS. So you guys are roommates for, lets see, 3 years!"
"Nooooo!" They both shouted.
"Yes!"
"Ohhhhh gosh. Tomorrow everyone starts staying in their rooms!"
"Ugghhhh..." They both groaned.
We started heading to class again, when he came up to me and asked me the most unexpected thing...

Fitz's POV

I ran up to Sophie panting.
"Sophie... um, I need to ask you something in private. Please." I pleaded. Luckily she came with me. "Okay, so I know that this is out of the blue, but, um... will you be my girlfriend?" When she didn't answer, I just sighed in defeat. Because I really liked her. And I saw her walking with Keefe and I didn't her to be taken by him.
I started to walk away, when she grabbed my arm and smiled, and said, "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend."

Oh yeah, I'm really really really really really sorry for not updating. I was really busy. Like really busy. But I'll update more often! Byeeeee