The date

Biana applied some gold eyeshadow to my eyelids, and then put black eyeliner on top to make a gold cat eye. She applied a bit of blush and dark red lipstick to my face.
Make up:

Hair:

Hair:

Outfit:

Outfit:

4:55 Fitz should be here any minute now

"Thanks Biana! For everything." I thanked Biana.
"Hey, it's what best friends do to make sure that their brother and his girlfriend are going to be the hottest ones in the restaurant." Biana said proudly. "Oops. I ruined it."
"It's fine, people always go to restaurants. I was expecting it." I said right before the doorbell rang. That must be Fitz. I went to open the door. It was Fitz. He whistled.
"Woah..." he grabbed a pair of random glasses, "Hubba hubba..." we laughed. It's from Crazy Rich Asians lol.
"Give me a spin." Fitz asked playfully. He twirled me and sighed with satisfaction.
"Proof that my girlfriend is gonna be the hottest person there." He smiled his movie-star smile.
"Pfft. My boyfriend is the hottest man there. And plus, all of this was Biana." I smiled and looked at Biana. She beamed proudly.
"Oh come on, even without makeup your flattering Sophie, it doesn't make a difference. The make up just covers up your natural beauty." Fitz complimented.
"Yeah rig—". But before I could finish we started to have a make out session and if we hadn't been broken apart by Biana we could've stayed like that for the whole night.
"Awwww come on! I was having so much fun!" I complained.
"Yeah Biana!"
"Well, at least the lipstick is kiss-proof."
"Oh! Phew... and I also needed to give you something." Fitz reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bracelet. It was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life. I put the bracelet on.
"Fitz.... thank you. It's amazing. I love it." He beamed.
"Yeah But you love it a lot less than you love me right?" He asked childishly.
"Well duh." And with that I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and after a couple of seconds, he pulled away.
"I want more!" I joked.
"I just realized that we are going to be late for the date." Fitz picked me up bridal style. He ran the the leapmaster and then he yelled a resturaunt name.

—at the resturaunt—

"Woah..." I gawked at the decorations. It was by the sunset and Fitz got us a seat right in front of the sunset.
"Can you dance to salsa?" Fitz asked me with a mischievous look on his face.
"Maybe..." we both got out of the swinging bench and we joined everyone on the dance floor. Fitz twirled me a couple of times and then dipped me.
"Woah I'm getting dizzy." I told Fitz.
"Do you want to sit down?" He asked.
"Yeah." Fitz picked me up bridal style again, and then chuckled when I squirmed to get out. He set me down on the bench.
"Hey. I want more Fitzy." I hinted looking at him.
"Oh fine." And with that we kissed deeply under the sunset.
"I love you so much Sophie." He said when we came up for air.
"I love you even more." And with that we kissed again, watching the sunset. After we watched the sunset, we decided that we should go home. But we spotted two people that we both secretly shipped.

Tam and Keefe.

Tam was too drunk and Keefe looked like he took one shot. Tam clearly took a whole bottle. He had his arms wrapped around Keefe's neck and was laughing. Keefe was clearly tired. He spotted us and begged us to come and help him. We laughed and headed over.
"What are you guys doing here? Finally admitting you guys are gay and you're in a relationship?" We asked.
"No. Iiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmm not gaaaaaaaaaay." Tam hazily said. But then he looked at Keefe. "Okaaaaay. Maaaaybeeeeee I'm gaaaaaay." Keefe blushed a crimson red.
"This is why I didn't think recording everything he did and said was a good idea because you can't delete anything on your imparter." Keefe complained.
"Oh you made a big mistake there dude." Fitz said slowly. "We'll give you a ride home."
"Thanks." Keefe slung Tam over his shoulder and started walking to Sophie and Fitz's private carriage. They got in, and then they started riding off.