Be careful (of what you say) (Kam happens)

Tam's POV

I went to the bar. I didn't know what to do. I could move in with Linh. She let me. I headed to the bar. I ordered a beer. A shy guy like me, who would expect me to drink and get drunk? No one. Well, maybe Keefe. I honestly can't even remember how he got here with me. I kinda remember something. A hot dude. He was blonde. Going back to this bar just makes me feel good. A girl came up to me.
"Hey. You're hot. Wanna go on a date?" She asked. I had no interest in her. But how was I supposed to say it?
"Um.... sorry. I'm uh..." what excuse? "Uh... I'm gay. Yeah." Oh shoot now she's probably gonna go tell her friends. Instead, she went to Keefe. Keefe was sitting right there. My eyes widened when I realized he was there. He looked at me and waved with a smirk. I sat next to him.
"What the heck are you doing here?" I whispered.
"I'm trying to get a chick. And I'm helping some girls get their guys. I told her you were simple." Keefe answered.
"Dude. I don't even want to fall in love. It's... too... ugh. It hurts sometimes." I looked away. A girl headed towards Keefe. She saw me and then headed towards me. More girls came and asked me on dates. There was a crowd now.
"No...no..."
"Why don't you want to go out with us?"
"I don't want to fall in love." I answered.
"Pffft. That is pathetic. I don't believe you."
"Fine. I'm uh..." I was thinking. What could I be? Transgender? No. I clearly was a boy. Well there was one more choice. I would have to take it.

"I'm uh... gay. Yup! I'm gay!" I hoped that they would go away. But no. They asked me to do something I paled at.

"If you're gay,"

"Prove it." They said. I paled. Keefe paled too. I whispered to Keefe,
"I'm sorry forgive me later." And then I did something unbelievable.
I kissed Keefe. And he didn't pull away. He kissed back. It lasted for a long time,

And I woke up next to him. I sat up in his bed.
"And this is why I don't want to fall in love. Even just a bit."

Keefe woke up. He sat up too. He looked at me. He was cute with his hair messed up. I blushed hard. He blushed and looked away. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well um... good morning?" I tried.
"Boy, were we drunk after that. I wasn't as drunk but you drank like, 5 bottles." Keefe smirked. He was a bad boy. But it felt like heaven...

Ugh... I don't know what happened. We just made out again. We broke apart for air. We both leaned back. I covered my face.

"Ugh... and this is why people say 'be careful of what you say'. I said that I was gay, and jokes on me. I just became gay." I sighed.

"Eh. I became gay too. You're the first person I had a make out session with though. Actually scratch make out session. You were the first person I sl—" I covered his mouth.
"Awwwww. I thought we were going to make out again..." Keefe said. I got out of bed and then headed towards the door.
"Nope. You aren't going anywhere. I've got the key for the door." Keefe said.
"Where."
"On me. No joke. Right in my pants. Or, you can kiss me again and I'll give you the key." Keefe hesitated. "One more option..."
"What is it..." I was scared to know what it was.
"You could move in with me. You've lived with me before. I have an extra room..." Keefe looked away blushing harder than crimson. I smirked, I would play so many pranks on him. I had lots of luggage too.
"Do you want me to m—"
"YES. I mean, *cough* I'm okay with it." Keefe looked away.
"Fine, But. We have to make a deal. We don't mention the making out stuff to anyone. AT ALL. Okay? Deal?" I asked. Keefe hesitated for a second, then nodded.