Eveeryone is happy... for now

Biana's POV

"Guys! You are so nasty!" Keefe said while blushing. Tam blushed too. I looked at Linh. She seemed to know that I had a plan in my head. She raised an eyebrow.
"Guys... what's with all of the staring and eyebrow raising?" Tam asked.
"Ohhh nothing..." I said while grinning wickedly. Linh snickered.
"Guys! We should head to class! It's getting late!" Fitz laughed out. As we headed our seperate ways, Linh asked me, "Okay, so what's the plan?"
"I was thinking we could play Truth or Dare, Spin the bottle, maybe Seven minutes in heaven... or we could set up a trap..."
"Oh. Okay. That sounds good! We should have a sleepover then! Everyone could head over to Everglen when we're off and then we could do it!"
"Nah uh. We aren't just putting up a trap for Tam and Keefe and Fitz and Sophie, but we are playing all games. All the games. Every. Single. One."
"Okay Okay! I get it! Gosh you're so serious." Linh laughed. Yup, and this is why she is my best friend!

——time skip——

(Telepathy)

Sophie's POV

I entered the room and didn't see Fitz hiding behind the door. He jumped out and yelled, "BOO!" I screamed. He held me in his arms tightly not letting go. He laughed.
"Gosh... I'm sorry! No need to scream in my ear." He kissed me lightly on the cheek, and even after I got him to be in a relationship with me, my heart still fluttered.
"Well, got that one on camera." Teirgan joked. "But seriously, you guys are so in love that I won't even doubt that Fitz would propose to you tomorrow." We both blushed.
"Whatever. She would say yes even if I proposed to her right now." Fitz said after laughing.
"Umm. Not so sure about that." I gave him my "Yeah no" face. He looked at me with sad eyes. He looked down at his shoes.
"HA! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR SCARING ME!" I yelled. His head jerked up. He folded his arms but he still laughed.
"Pffft. Lovebirds. If Fitz made out with another girl I still think you wouldn't break up." Fitz's face paled. This time, he didn't say that it was a prank. I looked at him questionably. Did he make out with a girl?
"Um... I'm pretty sure that Sophie would punch me with her sucker punch AND break up with me. So I don't think I have intentions of making out with another girl." Color came back to his face.
"Alright. We've wasted enough time, let's get started! Cognate training!" Teirgan fake squealed like a girl. "You know what to do."

Oh, and also, did I mention that Fitz and I got put in the same Telepathy class because they saw us getting along? And also, they put us as cognates because we were both very powerful telepaths.

(Sophie is this and Fitz is underlined)

Can I go first?
I would let you but my question is very very important
Fineeeeeeee
Okay, ready?
Yes....

His mind was blank for a second.

Will

You

Go

Out

With

Me?

Fitz... I...