Roomies

Everyone reported to the cafeteria. They were going to find out who their roommates were! Everyone got a sheet saying who their roommate was. As everyone was opening their sheets, there was a notice about how you were supposed to check off if you were fine with your partner or if you needed a new partner. All of us opened our scrolls together and I was probablyw the most happiest girl on the planet. My partner was my boyfriend. I dropped my scroll and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he swung me around and around.
"I'm so happy! You're my partner Sophie!" Fitz said to me. Then he kissed me and I kissed back. He put me down on one of the benches.
"Announcement! Everyone will head to their dorms! Now!" A voice boomed. As me and Fitz headed to our rooms, I asked, "Who do you think is Biana's roommate?"
"Well, they put you with people you don't get along with."
"BUT WE GET ALONG." I panicked. I turned away as my vision started to blur up.
"No! Sophie! It's not like that! They thought that we didn't get along. Of course I would get along with my girlfriend." Fitz assured me. I smiled and unlocked our dorm room door. It was... wow.

 wow

Fitz picked the one with the bunk bed and picked the other one

—time skip—

It was night right now. I changed into my pjs, which was a white tank top with some loose checkered sweatpants. I said goodnight to Fitz and then climbed in bed. I fell asleep happily. I had a nightmare though. That he left me. That him and Stina Heks kissed. I woke up panicking when I heard footsteps going into Fitz's room. I jumped out of bed and stumbled to his door. I knocked.
"Fitz?" I asked
"Yup?"
"I had a nightmare. And I heard footsteps."
"I just got some mallowmelt from the kitchen. What was your nightmare?"
"I had a dream that you and Stina kissed."
"Awwwww Sophie. Come here." He motioned for me to come to him. I did and he hugged me. He held me close.
"Fitz, I know this might be weird but, can I sleep with you tonight?" He smiled.
"Sure." And then he carried me wedding style up the stairs.
"Fitz! I can walk. By myself." I joked.
"But don't you want to be a couch potato?"
"Princesses aren't couch potato's like their boyfriend."
"Hey! Princes can be couch potato's too! But they won't be because they have to make sure their girlfriends are tucked in bed with them because they had a silly nightmare."
"It wasn't silly! You guys were having a make-out session."
"Okay that's just gross." He said after gagging. He laid me on the bed and then smacked me gently with a pillow. He laughed
"Hey! That's no way to treat your girlfriend." I told him.
"But this is." And then he kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer.
"Aww. What a gentleman." I cooed.
"A hot gentleman always gets his gorgeous girl to love him even more than she already does." He joked. "Goodnight. Love you." And he pecked me and went to sleep. I smiled to my self. "Goodnight. I love you too."

Keefe's POV

"GET BACK HERE YOU B———Pretty sure you know what the word is" Tam said while running with a pillow he was ready to smack me with. Good thing the dorms were soundproof. Otherwise I would have thought that even people from across the world could hear Tam screaming. Oh shoot! Shoot. He's catching up. Where can I run to that he wouldn't want to go to? Oh! Hehehe... I thought. As I ran into my dorm while he was running, I ran directly into bed and laced down in a casual position waiting for Tam to come in. When he came in, I said, "Hey! What are you doing here?" He tried stopping but he still face planted his self into the mattress anyways. He looked at me and gave me an annoyed face that turned into a smirk. And before I knew it, he hid his self in the shadows and then ended up tackling me with him pinning me down almost instantly. He was panting. I stared up at him with shock trying to come up with a plan. He smacked me with a pillow.
"REMATCH!" I suddenly shouted and I rolled over and I him pinned by down by his wrists. He tried getting out but I had him pinned by his waist too. I laughed. He growled.
"Whatcha gonna do Bangs Boy? Huh? Huh? Hu—"

Tam's POV

I used my telekinesis to turn the lights off. I figured this would make Keefe let me go. But instead we both got tangled up. At least I got on top though! Um..
"Um... Keefe?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Do have any idea how to get untangled without seeing anything?"
"Um. Well first we have to figure out where our body parts are."
"Wait! I got it! I know where the light switch is!" I said as the lights turned on. We both blushed. Our legs were tangled with eachother's arms.p
"I think I know how to get untangled." Keefe finally said. "Don't do anything."

Keefe's POV

As I tried getting us both untangled, I noticed that Tam's eyes started turning droopy. And they kept closingp. So after about 7 minutes, his eyes didn't open. He shifted a bit and then he stayed still. At first I thought he might have died of boredom. But then I realized that the bed was pretty comfy and then I saw that his chest was rising and falling, so he was breathing. So I figured he was sleeping. I wanted to wake him up, but he looked so cute when he was sleeping! Wait, why the heck am I thinking that. My gosh! I don't have a crush on Tam, right? Ugh, get those thoughts out of your head, Keefe! And why are you getting such happy emotions from Bangs Boy? And before I could finish asking myself questions, I started getting distracted by Tam's breathing. I realized that he got a little closer to me. I felt his breath, but faintly. I followed the rhythm, and I fell asleep.

Third Person

Tam and Keefe were asleep. Tam scooted closer to him subconsciously. He felt comfortable in the bed. He followed the rhythm of Keefe's breathing, and felt safe from his nightmare again. Keefe was comforted by Tam's hair. It smelt like a whole entire candy store. Keefe smiled in his dream about a candy store filled with cupcakes that had black frosting with an ombré effect turning into silver. The cupcakes were humongous! Like a size of a head... hehe. I'm real bad huh? :} heehee...

Keefe put one hand around one and pulled it closer to him. Then he licked it. Mmmmmm... That's when Tam woke up. And then Keefe put both arms around the cupcake that was now probably the size of himself. And pulled it the closest he could and hugged it. And he licked it again.
"Keefe?" Tam slowly said. "Um... w-wake uuaaaaahhh! That tickles! Haha! S-stop! Ehaha! I'm serious! Ahaha!" The sound of Tam's laugh woke Keefe up.
"Woah. Why am I hugging YOU? And why are you in my bed? Wait, that sounds wrong." Keefe laughed hazily. "I had a dream about a candy store and eating a black and silver ombré cupcakes, it smelled like candy." He chuckled. And then he froze and looked down at Tam. He didn't just lick something in his dream, he licked Tam. Tam.
"T-t-tam, did I lick you?" Keefe shakily asked. Tam looked up at him.
"That was my conditioner that you smelt. And yes you licked me. And one question. Was I the cupcake?" Tam asked. He had a smile on his face and sneakiness in his eyes.

Keefe's POV

"I think you were the cupcake." I said while unwrapping my arms from him.
"Haha! That's why it was black and silver. My hair."
"You taste like my favorite food mallowmelt." I blurted out. He tasted nice. SHOOT. KEEFE STOP IT. YOU DONT LIKE HIM. GOSH.
"Wait, why am i in your bed? Omg that sounds so wrong. Probably because it is wrong." Tam questioned me.
"Remember? Last night? We got tangled? Hehe..." I answered. I faked an evil face.
"Um... wait. WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME. KEEFE. ANSWER ME. And, how did we get tangled again?"

*flashback*

I stole Tam's hair fragrance. It smelled awesome. I needed it. His shirt was already unbuttoned, and my shirt was off.
We ran through his room, and then he grabbed one of the pillows.
"GET BACK HERE YOU B————"

"Oh. Hey! What  is it?" Tam asked when my alarm rang. We looked at eachother. We quickly got out of bed and I quickly got a shirt and my stuff. I partially put my shirt on and by the time we reached our friends, I had started to button my shirt and Tam wobbled up to them.
"Woah. Looks like you guys had fun last night...." Sophie mumbled then laughed.
"I...we...no. You're nasty Sophie." Tam said blushing like a tomato. He was cute when he was blushing. Ugh... why all of these thoughts? Maybe I do like him after all...

I'll think about it.

GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. BTW THIS WAS 1600 WORDS.