(Guys i think ya know what this Sophitz chappie will be about)

Guys just a heads up it's going to be Sophitz, then Kam, then Sophitz, then Kam. Unless the pattern changes I'll let ya guys know!

GUYZ YOU HAVE TAH READ DIS

OKAY, so I am almost done with the first chapter of my new ORIGINAL story.

K continue and enjoy!!
"Are you ready yet? It's been like 2 hours!" Fitz yelled.
"I started at 5:58, it is now 6:07 p.m. Just a little bit longer." I yelled back. This was my outfit. We went on lots of dates during the weekends when we were still in school.

"Okay done!" I ran down the stairs and tripped on the last step and fell right into Fitz's arms

"Hello gorgeous." He joked.
"Hello mr. I-don't-want-to-Wait-for-5-minutes." I pecked him on the cheek and we walked to the beach. He blindfolded me.
"Don't make me stub my toe Fitz." I laughed. He was wearing a tux today. Fancy.

Sophie Fitz

Haha very funny Soph
I'm a very funny gf right?
Yup.
Awwwww Fitzy you are funny too you know.
Mmmhhmm. Tweaky.
Hey! Freaky name!
Hot experiment.
Mr. I-don't-want-to-Wait-5-minutes
Ms.Vacker... I hope.

He unblinded me.
"What?" And I turned around. He was on one knee. I gasped. And then I smiled.
"Will you...."
"Marry you?" I joked.
"Yes.... and also turn around to see the surprise?" I turned around. All of our friends were here. They were holding boards
that were saying "will you marry me??"
"Yes. I will absolutely marry you... and this is one of the best moments of my life that I will ever remember. And I swear, even if my mind is broken, this will be the memory that I will hold on to. I love you so much." I said. I hugged him and he slipped the ring on my finger while everyone clapped.
"I'm the happiest person here for you Sophie!" Linh exclaimed. Wylie came up to her and patted her head.
"Yeah right. I'm the happiest." He smirked and looked at her. She blushed. Wylie blushed. He kissed her cheek.
"So you two are a thing?" I asked. They nodded. Wylie picked Linh up and threw her up in the air. She squealed.
"Everyone! Dinner. Is on me! For my brother and one of my best friend's engagement."
Biana shouted.